RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Scale Aircraft (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-scale-aircraft-169/)
-   -   OHIO DAWN PATROL 2011 (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-scale-aircraft-169/10563213-ohio-dawn-patrol-2011-a.html)

Horsepoweraviation 08-14-2011 09:28 AM

RE: OHIO DAWN PATROL 2011

[quote]ORIGINAL: TKFOKKER

Ya If it survives me flying it HARD at Rhinebeck||!!!!!
Tk,
Glenn and I have decided you will no longer have the keys to the D7
BOOJAH IN YOUR FACE!!!

Horsepoweraviation 08-14-2011 09:34 AM

ORIGINAL: DougB1

ORIGINAL: TKFOKKER

Ya If it survives me flying it HARD at Rhinebeck||!!!!!
Fly it hard but don't let Paul advise you on the HARD landing's LOL
Judging by the photos he does not need any advising...............

Horsepoweraviation 08-14-2011 09:56 AM

ORIGINAL: cocobear

Paul, Well????????
Dude! Relax.........
I was at the Blue Grasshopper Dawn Patrol in Ky.

1-Tommy your going to have to "fly hard" with someone..I mean SOMETHING else this year @ ORA

2- Doug.... Doug.... Because you saved by plane this weekend from the 70 mph rain storm, I am going to cut you some slack, this time.......But the next time the gloves are off! LOL

3- And lastley for my oversea whiners. By "best buddy" (just until I receive the Moki 215 from him in 2 wks) David Johnson, told me to go back to the way I was and don't change for anyone!
I know that last one is going to end badly.......

TKFOKKER 08-14-2011 02:42 PM

Paul
I'm not even gonna reply to that.
You need to start learning how to build. Money can't always buy happiness.
HOORAH!!! IN YOUR FACE BACK

Horsepoweraviation 08-14-2011 03:11 PM

Paul
I'm not even gonna reply to that.
You need to start learning how to build. Money can't always buy happiness.
HOORAH!!! IN YOUR FACE BACK
Tom,
Speaking of building.... How is your D8 coming along? I would love to have someone else half scale to fly with......
Hey TK did you ever send a pic of your basement with "Jacobs trophy" on your wall.......I would really like to see it.
HPA

TKFOKKER 08-14-2011 05:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you are Paul
You are part of the R/C memories on my ceiling in my work shop. And yes I do enjoy having it there! There are a lot of years hanging in there. No, there not all mine, some good friends who have passed bless my memories with the reminents from their planes. People from all over the country. I cherish their friendships as I do yours. There's one prop up there that gave me over 36 stiches and staples, D-7
Tom
Oh P.S. That's the plane I won with at TOP GUN!
You still breaking the scales?

Horsepoweraviation 08-14-2011 06:56 PM

Here you are Paul
You are part of the R/C memories on my ceiling in my work shop. And yes I do enjoy having it there! There are a lot of years hanging in there. No, there not all mine, some good friends who have passed bless my memories with the reminents from their planes. People from all over the country. I cherish their friendships as I do yours. There's one prop up there that gave me over 36 stiches and staples, D-7
Tom
Oh P.S. That's the plane I won with at TOP GUN!
You still breaking the scales?
Tom,
Hey thanks for those kind words and I am very proud to be hanging in your trophy room. It really means alot to me to have you as my friend. All kidding aside...congrats on the Top Gun win! That was pretty impressive ****! Well buddy I have to go unload my trailer and restock it for HDP in 2 weeks.......Hope to see ya soon.
Paul

Oh P.S. even a blind squrrel gets a nut every once and a while[X(]