RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Scale Aircraft (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-scale-aircraft-169/)
-   -   Inzpan/Aerocockpit question (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-scale-aircraft-169/11606086-inzpan-aerocockpit-question.html)

Scott Douglas 10-31-2014 06:30 AM

Inzpan/Aerocockpit question

Guys

I don't post complaints anywhere unless I run out of ideas.

In July I ordered a 1/5th scale Spitfire cockpit kit for my Hanger 9 Spit through Jakub at Inzpan (the UK name for what appears to be Aerocockpit in the Czech Republic). It arrived a few weeks later and, to my own error, I had a quick look to make sure everything was there and put it on a shelf while I assembled the model. To be fair what I received was of excellent quality and I never looked to see if it was all the same bloody scale!!!

When I went to start adding the cockpit detail I found out I had been sent a mix of 1/4 and 1/5th scale parts.. especially the main instrument panel at 1/4 scale which is as much use as a chocolate fireplace.

Despite numerous e-mails I have had no response from this company, even to say I'm wrong and looking in the wrong place for help. The UK (Inzspan) website no longer exists but the exact same pics are on the aeroscale site.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? Does anyone know who I can e-mail (or call if thats what it takes) to get this sorted. All I want is to swap what I have for the right scale.

Thanks
Scott

Wolperdinger 10-31-2014 06:41 PM

Bummer. I order from Aerocockpit directly and never had a problem. In fact a few months ago, I placed an order and they told me that I was their "1,000th web order", and he sent me a T-shirt, rain jacket, and some pens. Nice! I hope you get your problem straightened out.

Scott Douglas 11-02-2014 07:18 AM

Yeah I have to say I had no problems actually buying from them. At the end of the day I paid with my credit card so I should be covered ok but the quality of the parts are excellent.

I'd just like a favourable outcome and I'd definitely order more in the future.

invertmast 11-02-2014 06:04 PM

I had the same problem with a FW190 cockpit. The panel and side panels were atleast the same 1:5 scale, but everything else was 1/4 scale. I argued back and forth over email for 3 days and they refused go admit they sent the wrong stuff, even though i sent dimensions of the actual seat and of theres showing it was to big. Not to mention the missing and broken parts...

I'll never buy direct from Jakub or his miserable company directly again. Iflytailies sells the exact same product, ill try him, atleast then there is someone stateside you can call.

vertical grimmace 11-03-2014 08:38 AM

I flytailies is a great company. I have ordered a ton of stuff from them over the years, and it always arrives within a couple/few days. I am sure if you had an issue with bad parts, they would be replaced quickly.

TomCrump 11-05-2014 02:10 AM

I was relieved when Alex started up I Fly Tailies.

His service is second to none.

Teus 11-12-2014 07:59 AM

Just received my order from Aerocockpit,

Ordered some items the 3rd of november and received them today the 12th. Response on the order in one day and shipped in 4 days. So my advice: Order direct from Aerocockpit

Scott,

Did you contact Aerocockpit and explained your mishap with the other company? Maybe they are willing to find a solution.

Scott Douglas 11-16-2014 04:02 AM

Yeah I did.. sent them photos of my order form & of what I received. There was a delivery & read-receipt on it too.. they got it and read it but never bothered to get back to me.

If they can't be bothered to answer then so be it, I've claimed on my credit card and I'm done with them.

Teus 11-16-2014 06:15 AM

Originally Posted by Scott Douglas (Post 11909031)

Does anyone know who I can e-mail (or call if thats what it takes) to get this sorted.

You can find there phone number at the Aerocockpit website under contact......... Maybe he will answer your call?

mchandrayan 12-16-2014 06:14 AM

Any idea how much time does it take for the Aerocockpit to ship out orders?
I have ordered some items for 1/4 scale Tiger Moth on Nov 28, and got an order confirmation email as well, but nothing more till today.
Is it that they do not have items ready stock and make them once order is received?

mchandrayan 12-18-2014 07:34 AM

Update, I sent an email asking for tentative shipping date and was informed that the package is on it's way. Will update once the items are in

iflytailies 01-11-2015 03:01 PM

Inzpan no longer is in business.

I handle the North American market for Aerocockpit and also offer custom products that feature my own design. My site is: IFlyTailies

mchandrayan 01-12-2015 07:56 AM

My order from Aerocockpit arrived all good, very pleased with the quality