Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Boats > RC Scale Boating
Reload this Page >

Need someone to make me a Bass Boat

Notices
RC Scale Boating Enjoy rc scale boating? Talk about it here.

Need someone to make me a Bass Boat

Old 04-21-2015, 06:19 PM
Domb1972

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need someone to make me a Bass Boat

Hello yall

I come from an R/C car background I dont have any R/C boat exp. However I am also a Black Bass tournament angler as well and I want an RC boat of my real bass boat its a 04 Champion 187 . I seen a company called international hobbies made a Skeeter bass boat back in the day I have spent the last 15 years trying to find one to buy and the guys who have em wont let em go. I found a guy who said he was the original owner of the company and would be building them again but I can not get an email reply. So here is the deal I want someone to make me my boat I want it about 36" long I will be running a brushless electric outboard on it . I got Cash can anyone point me to a guy who would take on this project?

Thanks in advance
Dom
Old 07-01-2015, 06:11 PM
mitchlandry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Little shorter than your looking for, but here's a guy looking to sell the older Aquacraft ProFisherman. I think they are around 27"
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2446640