Engle VII/C

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2010, 05:27 PM
rcp2005
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Engle VII/C

Hello,

Aquired an Engle VII/c kit and will begin construction as soon as I can get the upgrades that are available. So my question is what upgrades would you reccomend for this sub. I have the basic kit that Engle sellswith the TMAX tank set up. I also have a Robbe F14 Navy transmitter. Can anyone out there suggest some upgrades to improve the performance of this model. For example, speed controllers, depth controllers and whatever else may be available from Engle or anyone out there. I have built and successfully sailed the Robbe U-47 and the Robbe Type 21 dynamic dive subs. Thanks. LG
Old 12-10-2010, 03:42 PM
Rogue Sub

Default RE: Engle VII/C

engel stuff is usually very straight fwd. If you build it as described you will find yourself very happy. Worry about tweakin with it till after you have played with it for a few months
Old 12-11-2010, 08:09 AM
subsinker
My Feedback: (61)

Hi,

Just build it according to Engel's plans. The TMAX setup will work very well with the F-14. I have that same setup with my Typhoon (also Engel)

Pete
Old 02-21-2011, 07:49 PM
rcp2005
My Feedback: (10)

Question out there.......

On my Engle VII/c must I cut out all the flood holes on the top deck?????. Is it necessary or can I get away with only cutting the flood holes on the sides of the hull?????

Thanks LG
Old 02-22-2011, 07:54 PM
caswell

ORIGINAL: Rogue Sub

engel stuff is usually very straight fwd. If you build it as described you will find yourself very happy. Worry about tweakin with it till after you have played with it for a few months
Cripes Kev! You're everywhere! I can't keep up with all your posts! Busy, busy! Are you promoting Rogue Sub? Works - for some? Subliminal messages there perhaps? Avoiding paying for advertising perhaps? Come Kev! Pay up! Stop using all these forums for freebies! Lets see the color of your money! Do at least ONE decent ad that you've actualy coughed up good money for!