Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

new tanking forum for Winnipeg, MB Canada

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

new tanking forum for Winnipeg, MB Canada

Old 10-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Dmon1996

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default new tanking forum for Winnipeg, MB Canada

This will probably be pulled by the admins but I assure them that there is nothing commercial about this posting. I am just trying to generate interest in the Winnipeg, MB area in tanking and getting everyone together to get some tank battles happening. Nothing is for sale.....and it is of local interest only (well, mostly). Please leave it up.

I'm Dmon1996, or Glenn if you prefer. I have convinced the admin of our local RC forum (www.rcwinnipeg.ca) to set up a subforum for tanking... and I get to be the moderator (more work - ). Anyway, the forum is up and I am trying to get some interest in tanking with my basher buddies but I figure that if I can get the folks who are already being treated in Winnipeg for Tankitis then we could really get the ball rolling. So that's my posting, joining the forum is free and maybe we can start having fun shooting at each other instead of combing YouTube to watch vid of tank battles and dreaming. I figure we could run the Heng Long IR battle system to get it running, then if folks want to go to the more expensive Tamiya battle stuff so be it. I've already got two tankers signed up - my Dad and me. That's already a dozen tanks!

Any questions, feel free to PM me. Any thoughts or suggestions on how to drum up interest, let me know.
Old 10-12-2010, 03:36 PM
Dmon1996

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: new tanking forum for Winnipeg, MB Canada

Thanks for leaving it up.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:59 PM
The_Stuff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hmm it is 5 hours away...
Old 12-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats great. New forums can only expand our hobby and it is good for everyone.