Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

21st Century Abrams - sell as parts?

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

21st Century Abrams - sell as parts?

Old 08-18-2011, 03:38 PM
gorehound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 21st Century Abrams - sell as parts?

Hi All

I have a 21st Century Abrams lying in my spare room that was damaged in transit when I bought a few years back. I had planned to repair and run it but then got a Mark 1 Tank t90 and the Abrams was forgotten about. I now need some space cleared out and want to get rid of the Abrams but not having a lot of dealings with them wondered if there is much call for spares for them as it would be far easier for me to break it and sell it off as parts as it is very large and not easy to post. I would not want to break it though if only a few parts were desirable to other owners and I was left with a lot of parts I could not do anything with and in that case would just sell it off in one lot.

Any advice on this would be good as I am sure other owners out there have an idea of what market there is for spares as opposed to whole tanks.

cheers
Gorehound

PS, the damage is the front idler broken off (but complete) on one side and the mantlet damaged but repairable. It would be an easy fix up job but I have no interest in it after getting the T90 []
Old 08-20-2011, 04:10 AM
uhu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 21st Century Abrams - sell as parts?

You have PM

Regards
Uhu