Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Dragon 1/6 Sherman Is Out Now!!!

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Dragon 1/6 Sherman Is Out Now!!!

Old 02-10-2012, 11:58 AM
Rebellion13

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Dragon 1/6 Sherman Is Out Now!!!

LMAO, that just made my day. Ah man that was funny
Old 02-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Captain Action

My friend has the Dragon 1/6 Sherman in his dirty little hands now and keeps sending me photoes of it to my phone just to bug me......
The box is about two feet by three feet in size, we will be R/C ing it at some time.
I will wait for the kit to come out ,it will be a little cheaper, may be around the $400 range.
When it comes out in a kit , get it fast ..Im still waiting for my 1/6, PZ II to come back in stock..[] soon[]...
Also the Sherman tracks will not stand up to being a R/C driven tank, we have been looking in to upgrading them. (making new ones)....[>:]
It is vary big and a nice looking.... Thank You Dragon ...!!!!! Now make More !
Old 02-11-2012, 02:35 AM
rivetcounter

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: Captain Action

Also the Sherman tracks will not stand up to being a R/C driven tank, we have been looking in to upgrading them. (making new ones)....[>:]
I wish you luck with this conversion, are you going to post a build thread just to show how easy this build will be
Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Captain Action

We are taking pictures of everything and I may do a build post once all the bugs are worked out and we have it moving.
The Idea sofar is to make a metal lower tub to replace the Dragon unit so it will be beefed up for R/C.
Also we will be using power window motors for a drive train with a chain system.
My friend is a great R/C scratch builder and between the two of us its should be vary workable.
Right now he is enjoying looking at the 1/6 dragon tank sitting front and center in his living room. It is vary cool