Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

November battle information?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

November battle information?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 10:53 AM
Martellus

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default November battle information?

Can I have some more info on the November battle? I see the current one seems to be quite a bit more organized, but I was wondering what the November one is going to be like. Probably going to aim for that timeframe to go again.

EX: is it going to have the +2/-2 speedchecks etc, campaigns, or will it be more casual/just general battling.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:35 PM
TheBennyB

All the Danville events are casual. The events hosted by ACE/AAF that run the Rolling Thunder campaigns are just a bit more structured and have more variables focusing on team work and rolling scenario's one into another. Not sure what inspections there could be for the November event so you may want to reach out to Commander Bob to see what he has planned since NEAD is hosting the Nov event.
Old 08-21-2015, 01:48 PM
thecommander

Originally Posted by Martellus
Can I have some more info on the November battle? I see the current one seems to be quite a bit more organized, but I was wondering what the November one is going to be like. Probably going to aim for that timeframe to go again.

EX: is it going to have the +2/-2 speedchecks etc, campaigns, or will it be more casual/just general battling.
I sent you a PM with some info. It is too far out to advertise for the November Danville on RCU and I don't want any confusion between the two. Bob