Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

HELP! Taigen Tiger 1 Will Not Fire.

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

HELP! Taigen Tiger 1 Will Not Fire.

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2020, 05:46 AM
Lasvooch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Taigen Tiger 1 Will Not Fire.

I am a recent starter to the rc tank hobby and I bought myself a taigen tiger 1 kit. I am mechanically inclined so I got most of it up and running. However it does not want to detect that I have an airsoft system plugged in. When I push the left stick up all the way, the red light in the manlet does not light up, the motor does not turn (but is does work because I did Erik's brushed motor diagnostic tequnique), and nothing happens. It appears that all the other functions in the tank are operational though. I am very unaware as want the problem is and have become frustrated taking on and off the turret bottom to quadrupal check my wiring.

Erik, Gary, or any of you professional tankers, please give me a hand with this frustrating problem.
Lasvooch
Old 01-13-2020, 11:53 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Pretty sure you got this fixed already. If not please message me on our site. RCU's messaging system most of the time doesn't work or it doesn't give a notification.
Old 01-14-2020, 08:36 AM
Lasvooch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes. I did get it fixed. It must have been a weird coincidence then because all I did was open it up and do another wiring diagram check for the 20th time. I did not touch anything really. It is firing BBs now though.
About that upper hull connector. Is Taigen going to send me one or do I have to buy it.
​​​​​