Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

FRAG Battlefield

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2020, 09:58 PM
Panzerpaul

Received 25 Likes on 11 Posts
Default FRAG Battlefield

I am sad to report that after 20 years, the FRAG Battlefield has been dismantled, so that a school system can take over our site for more bus parking 😞😞 And during a time when schools may not even open.... 😖 As a result, we have filed for our 501c3 Non-Profit designation and will be pursuing a new larger in-door facility to offer multiple battlefields plus racing tracks for other RC cars and trucks. Stay tuned for the launch of our new website shortly.

Here is what our poor field now looks like! 😢😢

Old 06-17-2020, 02:50 AM
Michal_Kaczorowski

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

This is very sad. Your battlefield was outstatning. I especially love "Kelly's Heroes" reference.
Old 06-17-2020, 04:52 AM
Pah co chu puk

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

Wow, that was a lot of work undoing all the hard work you did building it. The end of an era. I'm happy I made it over there to battle. I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with next.

Old 06-17-2020, 08:13 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

That's not just sad, it truly sucks. So they can park school buses? Somebody needs a good swift kick. I wish you guys all the luck in the world with finding a new place and I hope things happen for you quickly and at very low cost. If me wishing really hard can make it happen then you guys are all set.
Old 06-17-2020, 09:12 AM
1qaz

Received 44 Likes on 34 Posts

That is indeed a sad site, but I would like to think with the group enthusiasm the next site will be even better! Being an indoor site will allow year round battling and no deterioration from the elements. Hopefully the R/C car guys will pitch in and help with the project. I have a feeling in a few years you guys will look back and wish this had happened sooner.
Best of luck with you new endeavor!
Larry

Old 06-17-2020, 09:12 AM
Pah co chu puk

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts

Well Paul, please do keep us up to date on the club's progress. I would love to get back over there to battle with you guys.
Old 06-19-2020, 05:32 AM
Imex-Erik

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts

Hopefully the new indoor field is much better! Having things like RC tracks will be nice to get other people into the hobby too. Keep us updated as well!
Old 06-19-2020, 04:47 PM
kclank

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear Paul. You guys are among the best of the clubs. Hope the indoor venue works out.
Old 06-19-2020, 04:49 PM
LasvoochTheTiger1Ace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

After seeing the pictures, I wish I had gotten into this hobby sooner. You guys went nuts on that battleground, and I mean that in a good way.
Old 06-25-2020, 01:54 PM
Panzerpaul

Received 25 Likes on 11 Posts

Thank you gents for the good wishes..... we have an indoor place in mind. We will know more about the availability after we launch our new interactive website in July.... hopefully that will be soon. Stay tuned for updates 😊 PP