Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

STL. Files For Tiger 1 Turret Plate?

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

STL. Files For Tiger 1 Turret Plate?

Old 06-17-2020, 04:59 AM
LasvoochTheTiger1Ace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default STL. Files For Tiger 1 Turret Plate?

Hey fellow tankers. Do any of you have access to STL files of the lower turret plate on the Taigen/Torro Tiger 1. I found the piece on Forgebear tanks at a good price; however, since the store is in the UK, the shipping times are a little long to the states. I do not have the time to wait (not that I would not) and it would be greatly appreciated if any of you could share with me files you have made or have access to.
Old 06-17-2020, 05:09 AM
jarndice

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

I am not in anyway associated with---
www.forgebeartanks.com
Except as a very happy customer.
I assure you that Dave will get your order to you as fast as any dealer in the lower 48 will and it will be affordable.
Old 06-17-2020, 08:08 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

I agree, Dave is very quick with the shipping to the United States and very creative about finding ways to lower the cost. Dave and Julie both are great people and we're all very lucky to have them in our Hobby. I'm in Detroit so shipping in the states is pretty quick, but the best I would be able to do for you would be to sell you a complete metal Tiger 1 turret with airsoft Cannon & Barrel included. I doubt you'll be interested in that, but if you are just send me a PM.

As for the STL files, I don't think I know of anyone that has ever printed a tiger turret simply because they're so easy to get from the factory so there's really no need to print one. I assume you have your own printer and all you need are the STL files?
Old 06-17-2020, 08:10 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

After some thought, I could probably send you the bottom from the turret that I have, but you would have to order the part from Forge bear and then return it to me when it arrives. That would be extra hassle, but it would put the part in your hands much quicker.