Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

FRAG: 1/16th Scale Barbed Wire

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

FRAG: 1/16th Scale Barbed Wire

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2020, 02:55 PM
Panzerpaul

Received 25 Likes on 11 Posts
Default FRAG: 1/16th Scale Barbed Wire

Gentlemen: Somewhere recently I saw a request for how to make convincing scale barbed wire. I can't find the thread, so am opening a new one.

One of our creative members, Jerry Dickinson, has come up with very convincing barbed wire that holds whatever shape you give it. I have posted his "Build Article" on the FRAG Website at www.fragarmor.com It's on the Intelligence Page under the Comms heading.

FRAG recently received IRS 501c3 non-profit approval and its moving forward on its fund raising project to build new battlefields. Your donations are greatly appreciated. Thank you from all of the FRAG team. PP
Old 08-07-2020, 03:22 PM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Couldn't find the build article. Have you got a link directly to the page? We old gomers get lost very easily so you have to make it very simple.
Old 08-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

I like the website, though, you guys have some very, very cool stuff. I really like that farmhouse. I also already got some ideas for tents and stuff from your American encampment. Doesn't pah co ch puk come play with you guys sometimes? I have some stuff I might be able to donate, a couple of little animals and stuff to help at the farm house and I have to send Paco a box this fall anyway so we'll have to see what happens. I'll talk to him about it.
Old 08-07-2020, 07:52 PM
Panzerpaul

Received 25 Likes on 11 Posts

Crius: You can reach us direct at [email protected]
Old 08-07-2020, 11:22 PM
sevoblast

Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by Crius
Couldn't find the build article. Have you got a link directly to the page? We old gomers get lost very easily so you have to make it very simple.

f289ff_3627f17873544582ba1514647aac9c4d.pdf