Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Flakpanzer turret

Old 10-22-2021, 10:24 AM
ronnie42

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Hi all Decided to give put the tanks away for a while due to issues with the flak panzer build. The elevation was playing up but the main issue was a twist in the lower hull . All fixed now and started to fix another problem , changed the travel support to suit the twin flack barrels. Need to check an order thro Paypal as i have not received an order for small chain to fit on 2 tanks before i paint.

No use for this gun travel lock

New support for the AA barrels

Offset , had to redo as i centred it on the bracket first time

A picture of the prototype does not have this.Just made it simple as late war material was in short supply support with no locking feature

Last edited by ronnie42; 10-22-2021 at 10:31 AM.
Old 10-23-2021, 11:33 AM
ronnie42

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts

Test 3 quiet traverse servo motor and trying to sync the 37mm cannons with the sounds. Used Audacity music program to make a WAW sound from the single 37mm shot on the Elmod SD card. The clicking noise is the servo arm switching the micro switch for the gun flash, engine on should mask the click.

Last edited by ronnie42; 10-23-2021 at 11:36 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Smittyburger (10-24-2021)
Old 10-23-2021, 05:15 PM
manchu9inf

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

WOW, that is some impressive work!