Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

New Leopard 1 turret from germany

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

New Leopard 1 turret from germany

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2021, 12:38 AM
Koenigstiger

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Thumbs up New Leopard 1 turret from germany

Hello tankers,

look her = https://www.der-emma-laden.de/deutsch/leopard-1/

good contact - best quality !

Good luck !

Guenther

Last edited by Koenigstiger; 04-19-2021 at 12:47 AM.
Old 04-20-2021, 09:14 AM
RichJohnson

Received 374 Likes on 238 Posts

Very nice.
I had tried to buy things from Der Emma Laden website and contact was hard and communication was not very good. His products looked very nice I just was unable to work out purchase with him.

I wound up buying the Perfect Scale turret as it came back out soon after I tried going through the Der Emma Laden site without success.
Old 04-20-2021, 11:45 PM
Koenigstiger

@ RICHJohnson =

According to the latest information from the company, you have already been contacted several times and unfortunately have not responded. One should stick to the truth!

Good luck

Guenther
Old 04-21-2021, 01:51 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Easy there, Guenther. Rich Johnson is NOT a liar. They may have attempted to contact him but if Rich tells you he didn't hear from them, then he did not hear from them.
Old 04-21-2021, 06:45 AM
RichJohnson

Received 374 Likes on 238 Posts

Yes I did receive an email from the gentleman that runs it quite a long time after I submitted a purchase request. His reply was something like sorry for the delay I am one man operating and we had sent you an invoice you didnt pay. No problem. I replied to him, I searched and couldnt find it in my email, and I probably had some discussion of the parts I had ordered but didnt ever hear back on my last reply because if I had I would have tried to buy a few things. I think I had wanted an old leo a4 traverse and gun elevation and recoil unit. I dont recall exactly now. it was about 5-6 months ago I think. I dont think I stood him up so to say.
I never meant to disparage his business or product. His stuff looks quite amazing.

Its entirely possible I missed his return email. It could be my fault. Could also be my darn email itself Ive recently realized. Ive discovered this year that hotmail.com is failing to deliver some email from some senders. I had a lawyer write a will early this year and I just could not receive an email from him until I sent him one and he replied to it. He tried many times emailing me first and it never came through. I experienced the same thing from a tv production company I worked with last weekend that rented my Army Jeep. I could not get their emails until I emailed them first and they replied to me. Its very frustrating and I have no spam box, I have no filter set, I get everything into my inbox. And I get about 100 emails a day between spam and all my yahoo-IO groups I belong to. So now I ponder how many emails is hotmail rejecting that I never know I didnt get. I only knew I didnt get these people's emails becuase I was talking with them on the phone. And yes, I waited a whole day before I gave up and emailed them. I even reviewed the delivery settings deep in hotmail. Basically, microsoft sucks I guess. Heck I even pay for my email so I have an unlimited inbox size with no ads.

So end result was I deferred purchasing the other leo 4 project I was thinking of doing because I didnt get the parts on hand to pursue it.
I would be interested in picking this project idea back up eventually but I have hobby money out on a few things right now and am tapped out for the time being.
If the communication ended on my side, I apologize for that. I didnt intentionally drop the order.
Old 04-21-2021, 06:51 AM
Fsttanks

Received 251 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Koenigstiger
@ RICHJohnson =

According to the latest information from the company, you have already been contacted several times and unfortunately have not responded. One should stick to the truth!

Good luck

Guenther
Maybe re-read what Rich wrote. He NEVER said the company did not contact him, only that communication was hard and not very good. That was his opinion / view of the interaction and last most of us were taught an OPiNION does not make one a liar.
Old 04-22-2021, 02:44 AM
Koenigstiger

Hello tankers,

I have not accused anyone of a lie here! I just think that in these difficult times for small businesses you should be a little more loyal to each other - especially when there might still be language or translation problems. For me, as a very old model maker, it is nice to look at when there are enthusiasts in our controversial model making sector who bring new ideas to the scene and thus reduce our damned dependence on the Chinese and their lying state capitalism. So I politely apologize to everyone who "stepped on my feet" with mekner's answer.

Kind regards

Guenther
Old 04-22-2021, 03:10 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

Yes, some of this was definitely Lost in Translation. The language thing can be very confusing. For Future reference, whenever you say people should stick to the truth it implies that there is a lie involved in there somewhere. And the American expression is, stepped on my Toes, not stepped on my feet. Hope that helps.