Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Classified section

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2022, 09:10 AM
Crius

Received 313 Likes on 259 Posts

I do have a younger sister that's very hot, but ever since she screwed me out of about $200,000 I haven't had much to say to her. Now, cousins are a totally different story, and I have loads of hot female cousins, but I think my aunt would probably kill me if I tried to use them to get adopted.
Old 10-16-2022, 05:46 AM
Tanque

Received 95 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Crius
I do have a younger sister that's very hot, but ever since she screwed me out of about $200,000 I haven't had much to say to her. Now, cousins are a totally different story, and I have loads of hot female cousins, but I think my aunt would probably kill me if I tried to use them to get adopted.
Aww but but just think of all the extra tanks and other cool stuff there could be in your future.......

Tanks................Family Harmony

Tanks...............................Family Harmony

TANKS.................................Fami.......

Ahhhhhhhh what price happiness!

Jerry

Old 10-16-2022, 11:53 AM
Crius

There ya go, rub it in. Actually, as cool as those are, it's the armorteks that I'm after. And I'm not even greedy about it. If I can come up with an armortek Panzer 3 before I die I'll be a happy camper. But I've got some cool 1/6 projects waiting, if I ever get off my lazy butt. I have an Sd.Kfz. 250 half track, several Jeep and kubelwagen kits, a PzII, and a Mercedes 540K that all need my attention, as well as an RC stuart I picked up that was still in the box, and if I get through all of that the Hetzer is always bugging me to take it out to play. Oh yeah, I still have to get the nebelwerfer into some kind of diorama setting so I can set it out on the battlefield and fire it remotely. I've been thinking about that, and I'll bet if I just took a standard taigen v1 mfu and run one of the motor leads to the igniter, I could just push the throttle stick all the way forward and that should apply full voltage to the igniter and set off the rockets. That would be a cheap way to go, I have a ton of those MFUs and transmitters to go with them.
Old 10-23-2022, 05:55 AM
Tanque

As my previous ad expired again I've posted the latest version of my listing of 1/16 kits I'm selling.

Jerry
Old 10-23-2022, 02:52 PM
Crius

Glad to see some of the stuff has sold, Jerry. I have the lust in my heart for a famo, just not the money in my pocket. And that Pershing that's listed looks like a pretty good deal. They don't make those anymore, and that one looks like it's in pretty good shape, and that's about the same price the kit cost when they went out of production. Somebody's going to get a good deal on that one. But until I go back on overtime, if ever, that kind of thing will have to wait. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the stuff, Jerry. I'll be paying attention.
Old 10-26-2022, 09:08 AM
Crius

Maybe you fellas can refresh my memory, aren't you supposed to have a certain number of posts before you can put up a classified ad? A guy named Mr V has two nice tanks in classifieds, one leopard and one Pershing, and I'm interested in the Pershing so I tried sending him a private message and I made a post in his ad but I haven't heard anything back. I know sometimes new guys miss a lot of private messages just because they don't see the notification. So does anybody know this guy? He's only made three posts and two of those are classified ads. He's offering a pretty good deal that I'd like to take advantage of but that's kind of hard to do when you can't get a hold of the guy.
Old 12-08-2022, 07:16 PM
Tanque

I've refreshed my add for tank kits for sale. Check it out and also the corresponding web page I have that is more up to date- easier to update....
I've added a few items.

Jerry

Kits for sale.
Old 04-01-2023, 03:56 PM
Tanque

Since there's no sticky to alert the forum of updated or new ads I'm resurrecting this creaky old thread to mention my 1/16 tank ad is back up as well as my adverts for 1/10 scale 8x8 and 6x6 mil trucks...
Old 04-17-2023, 02:39 PM
schutzstaffel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

tamiya tiger 11 for sale 325$ very low millage works great , missing: mg -front light- 1 turret spare tracks

check gears , low millage

Old 05-14-2023, 09:15 AM
Tanque

I've received messages about the ad for the1/16 models I'd posted in the classifieds section. Many are still available but I've grown weary of renewing that ad every so often
as I no longer log in here as often as I once did. I have decided not to renew the ad. It's simply a PITA and while the price is right (read free) it's been largely non performing hence the decision not to renew... The 'for sale' page on my website will remain and is kept current for those of you who have it.

Apologies if this causes any discomfort...

Jerry
Old 06-07-2023, 03:45 PM
festus105
My Feedback: (5)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where is the classifieds section? Is there one specifically for tanks? When I click on the link here in our forum it sends me to the main RCU Marketplace and there's not any tanks listed. Just wondering if I'm missing something. Thanks,

- Ken
Old 06-07-2023, 04:29 PM
tankme

Received 207 Likes on 169 Posts

Just scroll all the way to the top of the previous page you used to get to this link. The issue is that the classifieds here doesn't show any indication of new posts so no one ever uses it. Which means it's almost always empty. That's basically why this thread was created - to point out that problem, but RCU has no intention of changing it.
Old 06-08-2023, 01:46 AM
Max-U52

Received 41 Likes on 30 Posts

Right now there's nothing listed in the classified section. Were you looking to buy or sell? If you post something for sale, make a post here in this thread to let people know that you have put something up in the classified section. If you're looking to buy, what exactly are you looking for? Whatever it is, there's a good chance that someone here will have one.
Old 07-17-2023, 05:14 AM
Max-U52

I just tried to post an ad in the tank classified section but when you click on tank classifieds all you get is a page with an advertisement. Has anyone else tried it lately? I heard they're once again re vamping the system. I guess since I can't post anything in classifieds I'll mention it here. Is anyone looking for IBU2 greenboards? These are the older boards that allow you to disable momentum, they have been bench tested and everything works. Is anyone interested in buying any of these boards?

Last edited by Max-U52; 07-17-2023 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-23-2023, 01:30 PM
Crius

On my home pc, on the main menu page for rc tanks at the very top, there's a link to this thread

New Marketplace Layout

I guess they're improving the marketplace (where have I heard that before?) and we're still gonna have a separate tank section, but I just posted some stuff and on my phone it still says the last post was in 2018, and when I selected the category when I created the ads I had to click on cars & trucks before there was a button for tanks.

Hope they get this sorted, but I'm also hoping you'll check out the new ads at classifieds. Some good stuff there.

Old 07-23-2023, 01:32 PM
Crius

I guess festus105 fell back to sleep. Bwahahahaha
Old 07-23-2023, 01:35 PM
Crius

Originally Posted by Max-U52
I just tried to post an ad in the tank classified section but when you click on tank classifieds all you get is a page with an advertisement. Has anyone else tried it lately? I heard they're once again re vamping the system. I guess since I can't post anything in classifieds I'll mention it here. Is anyone looking for IBU2 greenboards? These are the older boards that allow you to disable momentum, they have been bench tested and everything works. Is anyone interested in buying any of these boards?
For those that don't know, this guy is also me (I'm both Max and Crius, long story). From my home PC everything works OK at classifieds, it's just on my phone that it won't let me post new ads. It's also only on the phone that it says the last post was in 2018.
Old 08-04-2023, 07:10 AM
Max-U52

Has anyone else noticed that the tank classified section has disappeared completely?
Old 08-04-2023, 10:02 AM
bowlman

Received 85 Likes on 69 Posts

Has anyone else noticed that the tank classified section has disappeared completely?
There was to be a new market place on Aug 1st did they move it there yet .
Thanks
Jimmy
Old 08-04-2023, 10:03 AM
Hackworth

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

confirmed. I don’t see anything anymore. last time I tried to access it, I bounced to classifieds page mainly filled with AC.
Old 08-04-2023, 11:25 AM
Crius

I went to my profile and searched "all posts by" and found the ads I had up, but it just says they're in "marketplace" and I can't find the ads through the regular marketplace menu. They're not under cars, and there is no section for just tanks anymore. The main menu has RC Tanks but not the classifieds. Looks like we've been ghosted, fellas.
The following users liked this post:
Hackworth (08-04-2023)