Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

HL Sherman bogie?

Old 01-27-2023, 01:07 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts
Default HL Sherman bogie?

Does anyone know where to get a single bogie (plastic)? My son had broken one off and now he can't find the bogie. I cannot find singles, only the whole set. I do have the mato metal ones somewhere but I don't know if I want to invest in doing the work to attach them lol, he snapped off the pillar mount and I can fabricate something to attach it. I don't want to have to spend 30+ for a set

Last edited by Rebellion13; 01-27-2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old 01-27-2023, 03:36 PM

Received 217 Likes on 175 Posts

What part do you need specifically? I might have a few laying around as I upgraded my Firefly suspension to all metal.
Old 01-27-2023, 05:04 PM

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

It is a "left side" bogie. My son and I are going to be cleaning up the hoarding room in the house tomorrow, because the house will be going up for sale and it is in disarray. I am betting it is in that room somewhere, if not I will pm you. Thank you though much appreciated.

Cheers
Wade
Old 01-27-2023, 08:03 PM

Received 217 Likes on 175 Posts

Np...let me know...I think I have a full set or relatively full plastic set in my spares bins. I think one of them is broken which is why I upgraded.