Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Panzer tank lll. (henlong ) >

Panzer tank lll. (henlong )

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Panzer tank lll. (henlong )

Old 04-06-2023, 08:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Panzer tank lll. (henlong )

Hi guys, got a RC henlong Panzer tank , I can't find anywhere to switch the BB bullet shooting on or where to refill the smoker at ? Any advice please. Cheers
Old 04-06-2023, 02:19 PM

Received 318 Likes on 262 Posts

Depending on how old it is, you might look under the hatch for the airsoft switch. It's possible the smoke fluid has to be added through the hole that the smoke comes out of. That's why they come with a long thin spout that fits on top of the smoke fluid bottle. Be very careful with the smoke fluid, just three or four drops. If you put in too much it won't work. I use a syringe and never add more than a half a milliliter at a time. Did you get it new or used? Do you have a manual? Is it a Panzer 3 or a Panzer 4?
Old 04-06-2023, 02:43 PM

Received 49 Likes on 36 Posts
Default HL PzIII switch location

Try looking at the side circled in red for a switch. Also some times the switch is on the bottom of the tank.

Last edited by Pcomm1.v2; 04-06-2023 at 02:46 PM.
Old 04-07-2023, 01:27 PM

Hi. The tank is a mk 3. I have found the oil points but still no firing switch ?
Old 04-08-2023, 12:14 AM

Hi. I checked all the tank and no switch to be found. I have located the oil feed . Thanks but any help towards firing the bbs would be a help cheerd
Old 04-08-2023, 01:05 AM

Received 64 Likes on 60 Posts

The age of your PZ111 will determine the location of the BB arming switch, Early versions had all the switches on the bottom of the Tank, Later versions had the red BB switch on the floor of the cupola where the commander stands, the BB loading slot is beside it.
Old 04-09-2023, 07:48 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I have a Heng Long P4 with the 6.0 electronics and I can't find how to shut off the BB firing either. 7.0 electronics show this on the controller instruction sheet but not on the 6.0 that I can find.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:46 AM

Received 318 Likes on 262 Posts

My jagdpanther is 6.0 or 6.1 and it doesn't have a switch to turn off the airsoft. I think that's because the IR emitter also uses the trigger switch on the back of the airsoft unit. If the airsoft doesn't cycle you won't get your Cannon sound when you fire the main gun. I was told they fixed that for 7.0 and up, but I don't have one of those yet. I also have a t72 and a T90 at home that run on the more advanced electronics so I'll check those when I get home. Codfather, once you get 10 posts they'll let you post photos and a picture of this thing would definitely be a great help. There have been so many changes to these tanks over the years you have to get a rather specific identification of the tank in order to answer questions with any amount of certainty.
Old 04-10-2023, 01:22 PM

Received 216 Likes on 175 Posts

I have a newer PZ3 v7.0 that has no switch for turning off the BB function, but since I have already removed the BB shooter that's about as much info as I have about that function.