Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Schwimmwagen on sale

Old 11-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Crius

Received 312 Likes on 258 Posts
Default Schwimmwagen on sale

This is not advertising, this is me informing my fellow modelers that there is a good deal to be had.

Motion RC has finally put the Torro 1/16 RC schwimmwagen on sale for a decent price, so I just ordered one. I can't remember how much these were when they first came out, but I believe it was close to $300, which I thought was too much and didn't get one, but now motion rc has them for $179 with free shipping. Their regular price is $229 so that's 50 bucks off, and that was enough to make me pull the trigger, especially since they didn't repeat that great price from last year on the 1/6 scale jeep.

https://www.motionrc.com/products/to...tor1149900002a

So for anyone else like me, that's just been waiting for a decent price, now may be the time. It was for me, if anyone else orders I'd really like to know so please post here if you do.

Not sure how long this price will last, but probably at least thru cyber monday.