Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

anyone have the whole set of 1/16 HL tanks.

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

anyone have the whole set of 1/16 HL tanks.

Old 05-06-2007, 09:24 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: anyone have the whole set of 1/16 HL tanks.

Hello Pattoncommander,I kinda want a bigger tank 1/6 scale.I hope to order 3 more of the 1/16 scale tanks this week to kind of get most of the HL colection.( and to play with) But my question to you is,Have you been around or seen the cheapie 1/12 scale tanks that are sold for around $60.00 dollars.?? I did post a thread on here before about them and everyone said they were junk,but at least the body is and looks like a tank.In your opinion if you have been around them is there anything there to work with as far as re-doing everything but the tank body itself.I like the 1/6 scale tank,but the kits i have seen is way out of my budget for toys.The 1/12 is my best shot. BIGMIG
Old 07-04-2007, 07:34 PM
proulxlaw
My Feedback: (3)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: anyone have the whole set of 1/16 HL tanks.

I have at least 1 of all of them too but, my bulldog is in transit on it's way. I think I like my Mato Tiger I Limited the best with my ss Panzer III a close second. I have a Tamiya Sherman that I bought built that I like a great deal too. Even though not scale, I like how the Tamiya Sherman is faster.

I think for the money, HL tanks are a great value. I just ordered a few more from Mato.

I built a 1/35 Tamiya King Tiger and I thin that I'm hooked on those and I'll get the 1/16 King Tiger.

I also have a 1/9 Abrams which is cool if you can find one but, the size and weight make it a little unwieldy. Collecting these is like a disease.