Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Impact track prices

Old 05-23-2007, 05:34 PM
Perry S.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Impact track prices

Anxious to see what the impact line costs, looks like good stuff. While we are waiting for Logan to get his site up and running and finally post some prices here's what you can expect. Axels is their main distributer anyway so go here.
http://www.axels-modellbau-shop.de/k...itary:::1.html
Looks like $250 a set w/idlers for a PIII before shipping, ouch. Expect another $30 for shipping the the US. They are made in Singapore and you can order them today.
Old 05-23-2007, 06:10 PM
cloudlkm

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Impact track prices

Thanks for your interest but I would like to remind everyone that IMPACT has exclusive distributors that are limited to their specific region. IMPACT Singapore handles Asian sales, Axel / Shumo sells within Europe & we sell within North America.

Feel free to send me a PM or email with what you are interested in & I'll get back to you with details.

We're getting a lot of inquiries for our brochure along with orders this week, so all I want to say is THANKS!!!!

Logan

Old 05-23-2007, 07:27 PM
Richard L.
My Feedback: (24)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Impact track prices

I have IMPACT tracks, and they are relatively light, very well made, and look great. For instance, their PzIII tracks have rounded open guide teeth just like the real tracks. No need to put JB Weld on the end of each connecting pin.