Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

RC Tank Shops/Manufactures

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

RC Tank Shops/Manufactures

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 12:57 AM
Wehrmacht39

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RC Tank Shops/Manufactures

Has anyone hereever delt with RC Cammand? I want to order a tank from there but I can't get ahold of them. I've been trying for like a week and still nothing.
Old 12-01-2009, 04:08 PM
spikeitaudi

If you are talking about rccommand yes some of had communication problems with him as of late, but he has been responding to his email on his site those have said.

Good luck.
Old 01-09-2010, 09:14 AM
13BT

[deleted]
Old 01-19-2010, 03:27 AM
Mulva

US Supplier of 1/24 VsTanks is at http://www.artistichobbies.com

I've only gotten parts from them so far because I didn't find them until looking for M1A2 hard tracks. Did contact them on online chat to help with reception range issues and the guy called me to help troubleshoot, even after I told him I got it from ToyEast. Great service, I'd say!
Old 01-22-2010, 12:24 PM
siam

How about hobby engine, I think this is a manufacture in Hong Kong, but its factory located in the same province as heng long one.
siam
Old 01-22-2010, 02:46 PM
thecommander

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: spikeitaudi

If you are talking about rccommand yes some of had communication problems with him as of late, but he has been responding to his email on his site those have said.

Good luck.
Hi Alvin,
Good to hear from you. How were our Holidays? I'm hoping to get the NEAD guys together over the winter. If the weather doesn't cooperate I'll try for an indoor venue. Did you get a Tamiya tank yet? Wayne in SI, NY just got a Panther kit and wil spend the winter building it up. I spent about an hour with him on the phone last nightn and he has some great ideas on how he will build it.
Bob, thecommandernj
Old 01-28-2010, 09:49 PM
RedWolfI

Iwill second this mention of www.artistichobbies.com. Irecently bought a VsTank Pro Tiger I Early Production tank from them, and the order was filled very quickly and arrived on time, and in tact, as expected. I was impressed.
Old 01-31-2010, 11:11 PM
germantanker

I found these sites in Canada, a source for Heng Long tanks http://www.kjtoy.com/, http://www.novahobby.com/rc-tank-c-25.html(these guys also have a Ebay store under Viva Hobby), and http://www.pmhobbycraft.ca/store/cat...ng-Long-.-HNL/

Here is another from the USAhttp://www.nitrorcx.com/rctanks.html
Old 02-11-2010, 06:03 PM
maximus454

Just bought parts from RCTankWars a couple of daysago, and i have to say customer service is excellent .
Fast shipping and emails replied to in a few hours.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:07 PM
Tankan

Hello,
from Czech republic RC tank manufacture : www.profiline.wbs.cz

Old 08-16-2010, 01:46 AM
1/16 Scale Cat

I have a mate in washington DC, I always get my stuff shipped to him to save on P&P and then he repackages it and sends it to me in the uk, i save on average £20 on P&P

Old 11-19-2010, 01:44 PM
vano12

As I new person getting into RC Tanks it took me awhile to get a list of shops and manufactures for RC tanks. I am the type of person that likes to do research on things before I get it and we all know the Internet is a great source of finding information on this stuff. So I would like to put together a list of Vendors and Manufactures that would help other new and current RC tanker find this info quickly. Maybe we could make this sticky post up top. I'll start it and if anybody has additional information they would like to add just reply back and I will add. The more we get the better.

RCCOMMAND: Sells and service RC tanks and offers full line of services for tanks.
[link=http://www.rccommand.com]www.rccommand.com[/link]

Given the recent reports of various customers being ripped off by rccomand, would it be possible for the mods to either delete them from the list of vendors or add an alert next to their name to warn potential customers to steer away from them?

It seems rather unfair to have this kind of warning next to raidentech**NOTE shop may sell RC tanks cheaper, but many RCU members have had bad customer service issues. Use at your discretion. ** while rccomand is left as if it's all good. Raiden might not have the greatest and latest updated web site but they never took money from anyone and failed to deliver afterwards.
Old 01-24-2011, 11:11 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: vano12

As I new person getting into RC Tanks it took me awhile to get a list of shops and manufactures for RC tanks. I am the type of person that likes to do research on things before I get it and we all know the Internet is a great source of finding information on this stuff. So I would like to put together a list of Vendors and Manufactures that would help other new and current RC tanker find this info quickly. Maybe we could make this sticky post up top. I'll start it and if anybody has additional information they would like to add just reply back and I will add. The more we get the better.

RCCOMMAND: Sells and service RC tanks and offers full line of services for tanks.
[link=http://www.rccommand.com]www.rccommand.com[/link]

Given the recent reports of various customers being ripped off by rccomand, would it be possible for the mods to either delete them from the list of vendors or add an alert next to their name to warn potential customers to steer away from them?

It seems rather unfair to have this kind of warning next to raidentech **NOTE shop may sell RC tanks cheaper, but many RCU members have had bad customer service issues. Use at your discretion. ** while rccomand is left as if it's all good. Raiden might not have the greatest and latest updated web site but they never took money from anyone and failed to deliver afterwards.

Well this being put up here as a sticky with a lot of the new members coming in and reading a warning placed next to Raidentech that they may well expect to have trouble with a tank or an order if placed through Raidentech is just not right.This was writen by a member (Spikeitaudi) who was here for (Three months 9-29-2009 to 12-24-2009) and in his very first post was asking about tanks as he was wanting to buy his first one. (this was on 9-29-2009) and 10 days later he was compiling a list of vendors where new members could buy tanks and starting to list "Hear-say" stories about Raidentech and what a bad place they could be to buy a tank from.(he had never ordered anything from them at any time and was basing what he was writing on "gossip" and most of that was from guys who were trying to pro-mote RCTANKWARS ) During this time frame I know of NO OTHER VENDOR who was selling HL tanks as cheap as RAIDENTECH in addition they where SHIPPING THESE TANKS TO CUSTOMERS FREE.(at this time S&S tanks were selling for about $70.00 dollars from them )

Now I have bought many items from Raidentech over a two year period and have never had a problem with them in any way.Many of the items I applied their cupon "CJFREESHIPPING" and in addition to the lowest price i also had it shipped to me free.I have allways reccomended them to new members and will continue to do so as long as they are selling tanks at the best price and offering free shipping.

Now i will post again the fact that I'm not connected in any way to Raidentech or to any other vendor.I get no special deals from any vendor and don't ask for any.I pay the same amount as any other member here does.

It is not right for that warning to remain next to raidentech and to point them out as being anything other that a reputable vendor strictly because of some posts from a novice member who was willing to post gossip as fact.This is just plain wrong and should be corrected.It is missleading and if it was done to some of the vendors here that use this forum to promote their business all hell would be raised.

BIGMIG

P.S. Seeing my post contained the the vendor RCTANKWARS (Phill as he is also know here on the forum) I want the members to know I have nothing against him as a person or member.I have only delt with him one time and that was a trade we did and worked out between us way back when we were first very new members.To me "money is money" and I buy an item where i get the best deal on unit price and cost of shipping.I don't buy from someone and pay more than i can buy it somewhere else just to keep them in business.If you are going to reccomend me or some new guy to go buy from a specific place,at least show me what it is going to cost and the cost of shipping involved so i can compare it to others to confirm that it is truly the best place to buy.I don't just buy on blind faith from just any members reccomendition.I have seen several members post "go buy from Phill he will treat you right".?? Never once have i seen any one post what they paid for their tanks from him and the shipping cost involved.Why is this if it's such a great deal.?? If I buy a tank it is no big secret what i paid for it and the shipping cost.If I don't post those facts just ask and I will with no hesitation at all.My goal here is to help the new guy and to save him a buck if possible,allways was and allways will be.
Old 01-25-2011, 06:37 AM
Dmon1996

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

It seems rather unfair to have this kind of warning next to raidentech **NOTE shop may sell RC tanks cheaper, but many RCU members have had bad customer service issues. Use at your discretion. ** while rccomand is left as if it's all good. Raiden might not have the greatest and latest updated web site but they never took money from anyone and failed to deliver afterwards.
I can not coment on RC Command's service or lack thereof, but there should always be a warning beside Raidentech because it is well deserved! I have tried dealing with them twice, and twice they tried to rip me off! First they sold me a tank they did not have and took over 6 months to get in stock and refused to refund my money - VISA had to step in on this issue. The second I purchased inexpensive metal tracks that were two links too short to use. MatoMart helped me out with that issue. So I guess you are incorrect - in both my cases, Raidentech "took money and failed to deliver afterwards"..... your own words. Raidentech is just bad news; some have been happy with their service but there are too many of us reporting poor service and support to not warn new people into the hobby.... One bad experience with Raidentech could lose us a great potential tanker!
Old 01-25-2011, 07:35 AM
19th Alta Dragoon

With regard to one of your links offered , being rc- dynasty located in Ontario Canada, I wish to give you my personal experinace with this E Bay outlet. IN the past month (being January 2011 ) I have purchased three HL Tanks form RC Dynasty , who on their E bay site stated these tanks were NEW The first one a Stug IR had a broken soder connection , which would not allow the cannon to fire. Easy repair. Second Tank being a Pershing M26 was good , no problem .But the third one the Mato Sherman would not run any more than 4 feet from the transmitter. The problem was a repair of the antenna to the receiver board was sodered to the wrong location, therefore the the antenna was useless. Once corrected , there was no problem. There was another problem, in that the speaker had completly broken away from the body. This also was an easy repair. It was also noted that both of these Tanks showed tell tale evidence of repair work and body seperations, where as the Pershing did not.

All in all my point is, out of the three tanks purchased , I'm convinced that two were not new , but possible returns, repaired and then put back up for sale. I think at this time , I believe that the phrase "Buyer Beware " should be closely considerd with this Company
Old 02-21-2011, 06:23 PM
Fireman Tim
My Feedback: (3)

North American and UK Retailer of the S.L.U. Sound and Light Unit: Electronics and IR battle system upgrade for 1/16 Heng Long, WSN, MATO, and Matorro tanks.

[link]http://soundandlightunit.weebly.com/[/link]
Old 02-28-2011, 02:57 PM
FlexXx

ORIGINAL: siam

How about hobby engine, I think this is a manufacture in Hong Kong, but its factory located in the same province as heng long one.
siam

I found onedealerin the states that distributes Hobby Engine. Based in California, they only sell modern tanks 1/16 - M1a1 Abrams(NATO/Aussie Camo) and an M1A2(Iraqi Freedom Camo)also a Leopard 2A5/2A. I bought from them but please call and check if the product is in stock before ordering. They were great to work with and I got what Ipaid for. It beat ordering a tank worth $50 from an over seas dealer and paying a $200 shipping charge.

http://www.jhchobby.com/home.html

Old 03-03-2011, 06:51 PM
mergen

Why do you still have this vendor on this list when he has screwed every body who has ordered from him in the last 6 months?
Old 05-21-2011, 10:56 AM
sevoblast

Received 54 Likes on 40 Posts

For everyone's information, Sevoblast is also etoarmour.com.
Old 07-26-2011, 01:49 AM
shellibranch

You have to check on this LINK to get the cheapest R/C toys.[X(]
Old 08-05-2011, 12:22 AM
blitzkrieg65

RCTankWars.com

Has EL MOD Electronics and IR battle system upgrade for 1/16 Heng Long, WSN, MATO, Tamiya, and Matorro tanks.

270 gets you the upgrade system that literally drops right into your Heng long tank. Your Heng long turret wire has a socket on the EL MOD ECO or PRO boards so it plugs right in. It comes with all the wires you need.

ECO Drive Board and blaster 4

The Blitz
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Om33802.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	1644525  
Attached Images  
Old 09-21-2011, 03:27 PM
marineA4

Hello,

Friend and I have been researching on purchasing some 1/35 scale Tamiya rc tanks to start our own little backyard wars.
I've come across some sites but wondering who is recommended to purchase some kits.

We are new at this and I think the 1/35 scale size would work best for us.

What do you guys think about these size tanks?

I'm interested in converting them over to nimh packs or maybe even lipo batteries........

Thank you in advance for the info

Regards,

Orlando
Old 09-22-2011, 04:51 AM
mustclime

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For outside I think bigger is better....1:35 tanks make a pen into alarge logimo
Old 09-22-2011, 05:10 AM
marineA4

LOL!

Thanks, I think bigger is better also. JUst hate to spend that much on something and not really get into to.......

Orlando
Old 09-22-2011, 07:06 AM
Eggman1965

A few weeks ago Iorderd a Heng Long Panther G (Non S&S) from Raiden Tech. The item arrived promptly (2-3 days)and the shipping was free. The tank however was not undamaged, it was missing the bow mg and the tow cable mounts were broken off of both sides. It did not appear the the tank had been run or taken apart but it may have been for all I know. I would order from Raiden Tech again but with the mindset that I will need to fix and or modify what they send. I don't think Iwould recommend them to a newcomer.

Mike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.