Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

Rccomand are you out there ?

Community
Search
Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

Rccomand are you out there ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 06:04 PM
tgr6669
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Rccomand are you out there ?

Hello I have tried emailing you ,calling you , no response . All I want is an update on the tank (custom Jagdpanther ) I ordered in Feb . I got one resonse in mid march about a turret mechanism . All I want to know is are you going to finish it , and an estimate on when it will ship . If you can't ship it I would have no problem driving up to Fort Worth and picking it up . Please let me know so I can either get a refund or wait a little longer . Ty

Old 05-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Pah co chu puk

Received 143 Likes on 93 Posts
Default RE: Rccomand are you out there ?

I think he has gone MIA and we need to send out combat rescue to get him back...   Bill do you copy?

I have been waiting for my jagd for 7 months now.  The Germans could develop and put into production new tank designs faster than that during wartime.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:37 AM
Blitz52

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

here`s a good reason why I will not order from them...

thanks
Steve
Old 05-18-2010, 11:49 AM
tankfanatic

Why anyone would order from that site who is a member of the tank forums in the first place is beyond me. I ordered a Panzer 3 and had to get a refund after a month of waiting. Why anyone would wait 3-7 months....? Seems to me, only good friends or people with high tolerance for bad service keep recommending him......in other words, look at all the bad threads and look at the same small few who side with him it's obvious what the angle is. Or maybe they're trying to stay in good grace to get what they want? Not worth it in any event.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:50 PM
Pah co chu puk

Well, I joined this forum after I ordered from RCC.  I found this forum looking for a way to contact Bill.  I can't even contact Bill to get my money back.  So I wait, call it faith in the good in man.

The vast amount of info I can get from you all and the desire to share my ideas and tank pix got me to join.  It has been fun showing off my tanks.  Like having a group of friends I've never met.

Old 05-18-2010, 05:56 PM
tgr6669

To Answer your question yes I do have alot of patience . Pah co chu puk . Bill has e-mailed me and explained his situation .., and given a full refund . Hopefully he has done the same for you . I will be waiting to see if he e-mails me and lets me know he has a few Jagdpanthers available ,then I will reorder . I fear that may be sometime down the road though . But like I said I have patience .
Old 05-18-2010, 06:09 PM
Pah co chu puk

Bill contacted me today to refund my money too. 

I think he is a guy of honor who is dealing with some dumb stuff.  I will give him some time to sort it out then give him a try again.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:40 PM
Panther G

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm glad you both have gotten replies too your situations. I ordered a tank from Bill last Monday and received it on Wednesday. i dont know what his Email situation is but it has been a problem in the past. He does not just ignore anyone for anything so I know there must have been a communication problem.  He has been in the process of rebuilding the business so there have been times that suppliers have been slow to deliver the merchandise as well. So it is not always in his control on how long some items take. Asiatam is notorious for taking forever to deliver stock just for one example and others do the same.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:45 PM
Perry S.

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pah co chu puk,
I just have to ask, what does that user name mean? Definitely unique.

Perry
Old 05-20-2010, 12:07 AM
Rebellion13

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

It's a fishing/campground in Ridgway CO
Old 05-20-2010, 08:07 AM
Pah co chu puk

It is a Ute name for the place where the campground is now.  Cow creek, not very exciting but a name that nobody in cyberspace would think of.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:29 PM
Pah co chu puk

Just an update for everybody. 

I still have not gotten any contact from Bill at RCC after his offer to refund my money on 5/19/10.  I sent him an email with my credit card info and an offer to accept other in stock murchandice instead, eather one, his choise.   Almost a month now and no stuff from RCC and no credit to my credit card.

Bill seems to be MIA yet his webpage is still up.  Does anyone out there know if he is still around?

I get no answer from email or phone calls. 
Old 06-14-2010, 05:24 PM
tgr6669

that's kinda wierd . He made an immediate refund for me . that was a while back too . I guess just keep trying . Have you checked your credit card statement ?
Old 06-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Pah co chu puk

Nothing on the credit card statement.

I call the 800# every few days to see if any credit was posted, nothing.

I still hope something will show up on my porch or in the mail.
Old 06-14-2010, 06:08 PM
tgr6669

that sucks . seems as if he kinda gets things together ,then just disappears for a bit . Good luck !  I put one of Rctankwars ir systems in a HL jagdpanther . It works great ! Not that hard to do either .
Old 07-12-2010, 07:01 PM
Pah co chu puk

So for the Forth of July I sent Bill some rude emails and left some rude voice mails asking when I would get the money he has owed me from my order of Nov. '09.

He responded by email the next day!

He admitted he owed me the money and asked for my address so I replied that same day.

No money, no email and no call from Bill.

I'm sad I had to be rude to get a response from him.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:27 PM
BiggTony

Yeah, I'm not really sure what's going on with Bill. He usually answers all my emails or PM's.....but lately, no response.
Old 07-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Pah co chu puk

Last year he was great, quick response and prompt service, then he went MIA.

I can't wait for him to get it together again, tomorow I'm sending some money to Phil at RCtankwars.

I need to keep new parts comming.  I'm rough on stuff.
Old 07-13-2010, 05:34 AM
cheap tank

You have more patience than i do the last time i orderd from him i got no responce until i filed a dispute with paypal and then he sent half of the order. I dont know hapend to him but i bought several tanks and alot of parts from him until i got jerked around. With only a few places to get parts from i hope he gets his act together because he does have alot of cool stuff but maby he would be better off to close until he does because these kind of posts must be killing his bisness. I am not trying to beat up on him i know how hard it can be to run a bisness but no reputation is better than a bad one.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Pah co chu puk

It's not about patience, my CC company said it is too late for them to refund my money, my only hope is that Bill will cowboy up with something.

At this point he could send me a box of random tank stuff and I would happy.  $470.00 is a lot to let go without some sort of noise.

And yes, I would rather be using him to get parts than whining like this.  Bill are you reading this?
Old 07-13-2010, 12:10 PM
cheap tank

"i feal your pain" the last time i orderd from him i waited three weeks and after no reply i went to paypal i am just lucky i got my stuff at all. I guess the only thing to do is order from mato or phill from now on they are both great to deal with. It sucks that some people will do you durty it kinda takes all the fun out of it.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:24 PM
BiggTony

ORIGINAL: Pah co chu puk

It's not about patience, my CC company said it is too late for them to refund my money, my only hope is that Bill will cowboy up with something.

At this point he could send me a box of random tank stuff and I would happy. $470.00 is a lot to let go without some sort of noise.

And yes, I would rather be using him to get parts than whining like this. Bill are you reading this?
Pah co chu puk,

Check this out.http://www.investopedia.com/articles...rd-dispute.asp
If your still paying on the CC charge or not, you may have a chance if you go through the process of writing letters and what not. If that doesn't work.....hopefully it doesn't have to go as far as legal claims.....$470 is no chump change nor is it a slap on the wrist. I'm sure Bill will do right.

Old 07-13-2010, 03:16 PM
Pah co chu puk

Bill sent me an email today telling me a check was going out to me via overnight and that he would send me a tracking # soon.  That was about 4 hours ago.

In the mean time I have sent some money to Phil for some new stug gearboxes. 

My stock metal set is slipping bad from all the running in deep snow with the winterkittin tracks.  Too much strain, too many miles...
Old 07-13-2010, 03:32 PM
Pah co chu puk

I just got a tracking # from Bill through the USPS.

Seems like Bill does have the honor to cowboy up.

Bill, I thank you. you took a while, but you came through.

When the check arrives I may just order something small and cheap to see how much you have pulled it together.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:52 PM
Pah co chu puk

The check came.  With this refund we are even Bill, thank you.

Bill has honor.  He took care of me and came through for me when I'm sure it was not easy.  He listened even when he did not respond.

Good Trade.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.