Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Tanks
Reload this Page >

How to splice a video,also known as open your eyes

Notices
RC Tanks Discuss all aspects of rc tank building and driving here!

How to splice a video,also known as open your eyes

Old 06-16-2010, 02:13 PM
shenlonco
My Feedback: (2)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: How to splice a video,also known as open your eyes

ORIGINAL: pattonrocked45

turrets are coming from china then they put in the parts. i cant find splatomatics website i think thats the company name?
I could not find it also...who the heck is that place if you can't find it?
Old 06-16-2010, 02:16 PM
pattonrocked45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i bet its a china company that makes them. very hard to find one sole company.
Old 06-17-2010, 10:48 AM
Knispel

Hello to all,
I am new to this forum and am relatively new to R/C and am really keen on Tanks particularly the German Panzers. I have a Tiger 1 and a Panzer III both Heng Long and with the metal upgrades. I have always found the standard BB gun to be a real dissapointment. This new gun from creeping death sound like the 'Answer to my Prayers '.
I would want the gun for my Tiger tank so please can you confirm that the price is fixed and when will it be available to buy ? Can I pay through Paypal and .........Do you have any idea of the postage costs to England ?
Thank you very muchin advance creeping death,
Sincerely Dave.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:42 AM
pattonrocked45

heres the link to the new turrets

http://creepingdeathrc.netfirms.com/...products_id=83

cant wait for ours to arrive, we have 16 coming.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:59 AM
Knispel

Hi Pattonrocks45 Thank you for the link The gun looks absolutelt tremendous !!! Have you got any of your 16 and what are they like to fire ?
Dave
Old 06-17-2010, 12:18 PM
Perry S.

Hey Pattonrocked45,
Just curious what you are doing if you don't mind answering. You said 'WE' ordered 16. Do you have a forming 'battle group' of people that are buying these guns? Are the turrets coming from China ordered by you to supply to CD or are they ones that CD ordered so we won't have to send in one of our turrets? The whole sending in a turret thing seems rather hokey. I rather they just have a supply of turrets they get, mark up a bit, and sell the whole turret.

Perry
Old 06-17-2010, 01:57 PM
pattonrocked45

Perry we are forming what may be the first airsoft battle group. creepingdeath ordered the turrets from china for us and we're just going to send in our old ones on faith.almost all of our tanks of our members tanks are coming wholesale from Raidontech. cd did the turret request thing so they could get the turrets in and out faster. it takes some time to get the turrets from china i guess. getting people to join aint hard at all most of my friends are airsofters or paintballers and their friends are airsofters and paintballers too. we'd rather be lazy and suck beer on lawnchairs shooting each others tanks instead of running all the paintball gear zapping each other lol
Old 06-17-2010, 02:00 PM
pattonrocked45

hello knispel ours should be coming in about 10 more days or so. according to cd they fire with one push of the left stick up. its an instant fire no waiting for the original airsoft gun to go through its gear operation.
Old 06-17-2010, 02:40 PM
Knispel

Hello Pattonrocked45 and thanks for the reply. creeping death sound like they must have really got things organised and ready to go with this new gun to take an order for 16 Straight away wow that is 16 x $200 which is $3,200-so its a big first order. I am going to have to get a bit more cash together before I can order one. So please tell me what yours is like as soon as you get it !!
Dave.

Old 06-17-2010, 02:57 PM
pattonrocked45

I plan on getting some good battles filmed too. shenloco is getting one and he'll be doing a full review.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:44 PM
Knispel

Hi Pattonrocked45, That will be fantastic I am really looking forward to seeing the video and the test report.........so you will have the gun in about 10 days from now ?
Dave.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Perry S.

ORIGINAL: pattonrocked45

Perry we are forming what may be the first airsoft battle group. creepingdeath ordered the turrets from china for us and we're just going to send in our old ones on faith.almost all of our tanks of our members tanks are coming wholesale from Raidontech. cd did the turret request thing so they could get the turrets in and out faster. it takes some time to get the turrets from china i guess. getting people to join aint hard at all most of my friends are airsofters or paintballers and their friends are airsofters and paintballers too. we'd rather be lazy and suck beer on lawnchairs shooting each others tanks instead of running all the paintball gear zapping each other lol
That's awesome. I can imagine a game much like beer pong or quarters where if you can put a paint mark on someones beer can they have to drink
Perry
Old 06-17-2010, 07:58 PM
pattonrocked45

there are no losers in beer pong!
Old 06-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Ern

Packing up a Tiger and King Tiger turret today to ship out for upgrades. I like the turret send in idea. Good for them because they don't have to keep 25 different turrets on hand awaiting orders eating up their costs, and it allows us to get the gun upgrade at a fraction of the cost of what they will probably charge for a complete upgraded tank with the gun installed. [sm=thumbs_up.gif][sm=thumbs_up.gif]