RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Tanks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/)
-   -   Infantry and Guns (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/10580750-infantry-guns.html)

(RC)Tanker 06-18-2011 01:57 PM

Infantry and Guns

Most tanks were lost to infantry, mines, and AT guns(planes to, but cant really replicate)
So, can we make correct scale Houses with a bazooka in the doorway,(firing, can be killed in one shot) Wire countroled anti tank guns( one servo to aim left/ right maybe up down) killed in 3 shots, fires manually by pushing button on controller, and does anyone at all buy the mine addition for tamiya?

starskey 06-19-2011 07:35 AM

RE: Infantry and Guns

Hi<div>
</div><div>There is a few guys out there that have converted 21 Century and Ultimate soldier 1/18 88mm too RC</div><div>
</div><div>but a figure with a bazooka sounds like a good one to do</div><div>
</div><div>or a land mine with some kind of rod in it  to lift the tank up or tip it over</div><div>
</div><div>some new thinking</div><div>
</div><div>nice one</div><div>
</div><div>Jon</div>

(RC)Tanker 06-19-2011 07:57 AM

ORIGINAL: starskey

Hi<div></div><div>There is a few guys out there that have converted 21 Century and Ultimate soldier 1/18 88mm too RC</div><div></div><div>but a figure with a bazooka sounds like a good one to do</div><div></div><div>or a land mine with some kind of rod in it to lift the tank up or tip it over</div><div></div><div>some new thinking</div><div></div><div>nice one</div><div></div><div>Jon</div>
Tamiya sells some weird magnet and a detector so if it detects the magnet it gets"hit"
<br type="_moz" />

blitzkrieg65 06-19-2011 08:08 AM

ORIGINAL: (RC)Tanker

Most tanks were lost to infantry, mines, and AT guns(planes to, but cant really replicate)
So, can we make correct scale Houses with a bazooka in the doorway,(firing, can be killed in one shot) Wire countroled anti tank guns( one servo to aim left/ right maybe up down) killed in 3 shots, fires manually by pushing button on controller, and does anyone at all buy the mine addition for tamiya?

Do you mean like this cannon, others have been done, why not a bazooka it can be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_YT4Q-h08

The Blitz

(RC)Tanker 06-19-2011 08:31 AM

ORIGINAL: blitzkrieg65

Do you mean like this cannon, others have been done, why not a bazooka it can be done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xv_YT4Q-h08

The Blitz
I mean something like that, except smaller, byt also some building pieces with IR tripwire running between with figures in the doorways that could be shot at but subtle.
<br type="_moz" />

sevoblast 06-19-2011 09:16 AM

LOL. And if you think you are going to have the opportunity to make my Jagdtiger or KT, or VCO's Sov Panther, 'jump up' or 'tip over', you and me got to have a chat. And trust me, you would WAY rather chat with me than with VCO.

(RC)Tanker 06-19-2011 09:54 AM

ORIGINAL: sevoblast

LOL. And if you think you are going to have the opportunity to make my Jagdtiger or KT, or VCO's Sov Panther, 'jump up' or 'tip over', you and me got to have a chat. And trust me, you would WAY rather chat with me than with VCO.
YEAAHH starskey... tisk tisk.
Seriously though, not my idea, dont kill me.
<br type="_moz" />

starskey 06-19-2011 01:36 PM

Not bad for an 12 year old though

Jon
<br type="_moz" />

(RC)Tanker 06-19-2011 02:09 PM

ORIGINAL: starskey

Not bad for an 12 year old though

Jon
<br type="_moz" />
Thats a 12 year only with 7 high school credits to you.

Just kidding(but really)

EDIT; Sorry, thought you were talking to me, apparently there is another 12 year old on the forum.
<br type="_moz" />

WhiteWolf McBride 06-19-2011 05:35 PM

Guys:

Only one problen with the magnet idea... you'd need a stick-on metal plate running crosswise on the belly plate, as neither aluminum nor plastic hulls will trigger it. And it would also mean linking that 'sensor' to the battle unit. Rather difficult to do, unless you synch it with a directional 'shot' from somewhere (upper window pointed down to avoid other kills?)

The Anti-Tank Gun and Bazooka/Panzerschrek ideas are good... I've got two Pz.B. 41's squeezebores that would be itchin for some targets for their tungsten penetrators... (only early war, as Germany ran out of tungsten, and it was a tool-priority metal)

WhiteWolf

(RC)Tanker 06-19-2011 05:40 PM

No, I found it as a unit that senses the magnetic field of the"mine".

IT DOES NOT TRIGGER THE MINE!

It sends a message to the chip telling it took a hit when the magnetic field is detected.<br type="_moz" />

mergen 06-19-2011 05:52 PM

Blitz your vidio was deletted??

rivetcounter 06-20-2011 05:00 AM

I rather love all the weirdoes we keep getting on the forum, one thing they all have in common is they claim to be 12 or 15, talk and behave like a sad 40 something single bloke, then they trip and get found out.

(RC)Tanker 06-20-2011 05:18 AM

ORIGINAL: rivetcounter

I rather love all the weirdoes we keep getting on the forum, one thing they all have in common is they claim to be 12 or 15, talk and behave like a sad 40 something single bloke, then they trip and get found out.

Yes, I find that rather insulting, ut I agree that I do behave like a depressed 40 year old at times. And the weirdo part.

<br type="_moz" />

sevoblast 06-20-2011 07:31 AM

I'll keep a weather eye out. I well remember the last lad. If it turns out to be the same basket case, just different MO, I got a couple friends in USA that owes me a favor or two....couple hundred griven and done deal. LOL.

(RC)Tanker 06-20-2011 07:43 AM

ORIGINAL: sevoblast

I'll keep a weather eye out. I well remember the last lad. If it turns out to be the same basket case, just different MO, I got a couple friends in USA that owes me a favor or two....couple hundred griven and done deal. LOL.
Why can't you accept that there are intelegent tweens out there? That a no life 12 year old nerd fines your forums and joins to learn from experienced people? Ithink your kind of paranoid.
<br type="_moz" />

yellowshaker 06-20-2011 08:15 AM

Wow! Tweens....LOL Seems that some guys burst on the forum and start asking strange questions and off the wall ideas and seem to get very impatient when no one answers the post in 2 minutes. What forums have you been on for tanks? What research have you ddone? What experience do you have with the TBU? Do you do IR battling in 1/16 scale? Aree you a troll? Hmmm? The public wants to know!

WhiteWolf McBride 06-20-2011 07:50 PM

Guys...

Instead of falling for his trolling (if you ~consider~ it trolling), if you think he's a twink thats been banned before, report him. RCKen and others will look into it... Hey, with a bit of help from members, the Mods removed yet another incarnation of the perma-banned member we all know...

Either ignore himo or report him, otherwise you're just falling into the troll-trap. And I spean as one who used to fall for it from the aforementioned perma-bannite. You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution, right?

Lets show others who the mature members are here, eh?

WhiteWolf

rivetcounter 06-21-2011 05:02 AM

ORIGINAL: WhiteWolf McBride

Hey, with a bit of help from members, the Mods removed yet another incarnation of the perma-banned member we all know...

WhiteWolf

Would that be Pcomm by any chance

borealis 06-21-2011 06:09 AM

88 gun simulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TalJXq2EdTQ

And IR minefield simulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uuZcXgJVo

(RC)Tanker 06-21-2011 06:24 AM

Thankyou for the links borealis.

(RC)Tanker 06-21-2011 06:27 AM

ORIGINAL: yellowshaker

Wow! Tweens....LOL Seems that some guys burst on the forum and start asking strange questions and off the wall ideas and seem to get very impatient when no one answers the post in 2 minutes. What forums have you been on for tanks? What research have you ddone? What experience do you have with the TBU? Do you do IR battling in 1/16 scale? Aree you a troll? Hmmm? The public wants to know!
1non for RC tanks
2Research on tamiya combat system, Mechanics, research on types of sets avalaible for purchase, research on geniric metal tracks, research on plastic sheeting, research on adhesives, research on Airsoft(briefly) research on particlular tanks, research on material costs, trying to research how to program microchips, research on IR lasers and IR beams, and IR LEDs,research on historical performance of tanks, research on experimental tanks(such as M6 heavy tank), research on "the funnies" research on antitank weapons, ETC.
3Non
4No, I'm trying to get into the hobby
5 Not trying to be, sorry. EDIT I looked up the defininition of a troll on wikipedia, and I found some interesting stuff, namely, a troll must intentional ellicit and emotional response, which means Im not a troll. I also believe your suffering from the too many trolls make niave people seem like trolls symptoms on wikiapedia(even though it could be written by a troll, still makes sense).
<br type="_moz" />

(RC)Tanker 06-21-2011 07:05 AM

As you can see, the accused "troll" was in a discussion before rivetcounter led a personal attack. I don't believe I'm responsible for the insuing flamewar, dispite being anonymous and new.
<br type="_moz" />

googlydoogly 06-21-2011 12:58 PM

ORIGINAL: borealis

88 gun simulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TalJXq2EdTQ

And IR minefield simulator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65uuZcXgJVo
My Lord, that 88mm is beautiful. Wish I had the know-how to do that custom.

rivetcounter 06-21-2011 01:40 PM

As you can see, the accused ''troll'' was in a discussion before rivetcounter led a personal attack. I don't believe I'm responsible for the insuing flamewar, dispite being anonymous and new.
<br type=''_moz'' />

Spoken exactly like a 12 year old.
You claimed this age Old boy and most people can see right through your false pretence, singling out a sad old git is not flaming.

wright 971 06-21-2011 01:48 PM

Hi The mine trigger is for 1/35 scale tanks that Tamiya have made ,there isnt a way to fit it to 1/16 scale tanks .
There is a way for all tanks to set off an I.R.beam that is lay read switches that are conected to a miniact system when the tank goes over it would tigger the system,wouldnt be cheap to do About $50 a mine.Lay 20 mines thats $1000 ouch that hurt.

regards pete