RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Tanks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/)
-   -   WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FROM SANTA? (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/11342585-what-you-getting-santa.html)

thecommander 12-25-2012 07:53 PM

RE: WHAT ARE YOU GETTING FROM SANTA?

1 Attachment(s)
I've noticed a common theme here... all these wishes (with the exception of the snow) including affection from the females... can be easily purchased.

We just cherish them more when they are given with love as gifts.

I hope you all are as happy as I am. I got the Dragon voice recognition software for my laptop. I hate typing on this thing.

FreakyDude 12-25-2012 09:00 PM

nice rides, I hope you were on a lake when you did that 115?

Now as for what I got, May favorite present was a T-Shirt one of my daughters bought. Has a Sherman on the front but what makes this one special is that $5.00 of the price tag went to the soldiers memorial at Juno beach and she explained it to me why Juno Beach has a memorial and why it is good to have the money go there.

ORIGINAL: thecommander

ORIGINAL: FreakyDude

<span style="">not sure what I am getting but I know it is camoflage in color and weighs about 17 lbs, maybe the wife put a brick in the box and painted it green lol</span><div style=""></div><div style="">I want snow though so I can ride my sled

</div>

ORIGINAL: CCC2012

ok...what is everyone getting rc tank wise for Christmas?

i should be getting a TAMIYA KV-2.....YES!!</p>

We had and inch of snow overnight here in NJ. A nice white Christmas for the early birds. Most vaporized by noon. I know Old Forge got a bunch and my buddies in Lake George are getting some now and more later in the week. I'm heading south on Thursday to Danville. I may stop and see soem friends or family on the way...I haven't decided yet. I can't wait to get the sleds out on the snow. We are ready to rip it up. The SkiDoo Legend 700 does 115 MPH.

thecommander 12-25-2012 10:01 PM

nice rides, I hope you were on a lake when you did that 115?

Now as for what I got, May favorite present was a T-Shirt one of my daughters bought. Has a Sherman on the front but what makes this one special is that $5.00 of the price tag went to the soldiers memorial at Juno beach and she explained it to me why Juno Beach has a memorial and why it is good to have the money go there.

ORIGINAL: thecommander

<span style=''''>not sure what I am getting but I know it is camoflage in color and weighs about 17 lbs, maybe the wife put a brick in the box and painted it green lol</span><div style=''''> </div><div style=''''>I want snow though so I can ride my sled

</div>

ORIGINAL: CCC2012

ok...what is everyone getting rc tank wise for Christmas?

i should be getting a TAMIYA KV-2.....YES!!</p>

We had and inch of snow overnight here in NJ. A nice white Christmas for the early birds. Most vaporized by noon. I know Old Forge got a bunch and my buddies in Lake George are getting some now and more later in the week. I'm heading south on Thursday to Danville. I may stop and see soem friends or family on the way...I haven't decided yet. I can't wait to get the sleds out on the snow. We are ready to rip it up. The SkiDoo Legend 700 does 115 MPH.

Stillwater Resevoir near Old Forge NY. Check out the old forge NY Webb cam...two BBs. it is nice and flat with great features. Here is a link: http://www.oldforge.net/stillwater/

Patski 12-26-2012 05:49 AM

Actually I got a Tamiya 1/35 West German Leopard A4 as a model! maybe not a RC but I got a RC on my way anyway ;)

SigMan 12-26-2012 07:59 AM

Santa Wife shocked the heck out of me and got me a UMX Sbach 3D and a Edge 540QQ.. woohoo. off work today cause of a blizzard. bummer

MAUS45 12-26-2012 10:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I got one of these!!!! Thanks you Santa!!!!

Wingspam 12-26-2012 10:36 AM

I will sum up my year then get to Santa
18 years of marriage down the toilet, mother inlaw invites me to Xmas everyone makes a list of atleast 12 items they would like, the list was followed by everyone except the person who made the list. So I ended up with a shirt from the sister in law and when the fun was over I left it laying on the couch( I know I know pretty crappy of me)
So for my real Xmas present I purchased the H9 Jackel hopefully it will be here Friday

tisaksen 12-26-2012 10:44 AM

ORIGINAL: MAUS45

I got one of these!!!! Thanks you Santa!!!!
That is one fine gift!!
<br type="_moz" />