RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Tanks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/)
-   -   Taigen Tanks discount code (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/11667471-taigen-tanks-discount-code.html)

Crius 07-24-2019 08:06 AM

Taigen Tanks discount code

Hi guys, if you buy anything from taigen tanks, use the discount code AREA51 to get 10% off your order. If you're signed up for the newsletter, you already knew that.

MAUS45 07-24-2019 03:53 PM

Gary I did use AREA51 to get another StuG III/Panzer III metal version lower hull, StuG III/Panzer III metal road wheel set and V2 Gear set to go with it. Bought it Monday and it arrived today!!! Whoa!!! Going to upgrade one of my plastic lower hull StuG III G's with this stuff. The quality is so good!!! Thanks Erik!!!

Crius 07-25-2019 05:22 AM

Glad to hear that, Rudy. For those of us here in the states I think imex is probably our best vendor. We've had a few others that have fallen off along the way, but imex just keeps soldiering on.

And it might help all of us to remember that there are all kinds of discount codes at imex and they're always contained in the weekly newsletter, so if you're not signed up for the newsletter it might be a good idea to do so. That way we won't miss anything. Besides, Erik works pretty hard on that thing and I think he does a good job. The least we can do is read it, eh? ;)

Imex-Erik 07-25-2019 08:17 AM

Thanks! Yes I've usually got something going on, just RCU warned me last time I posted something not to do so. They wanted us to pay $400+ a month for a vendor account here on RCU monthly yet when we tried to visit their office in CA in person they didn't have anyone to talk to so nothing was ever done. So to follow the rules I don't post sales and such anymore here :(
However if you guys sign up for the newsletter you get all the goodies of course. I'll never send out one without some kind of deal of course, I don't enjoy spam emails and I don't treat ours as such. Once a week is the most you will see from us unless there is a big update. I keep it clean and simple. This was just a joke going on about all that goofy Area 51 stuff going on. I actually pitched a trip to bossman to see the massacre but he doesn't seem to be on-board atm. Could you imagine these derps thinking they are going to rush a military base? I think they are playing too many video games (this coming from a guy who actually does play too many video games)

Uranusman 04-23-2020 06:04 AM

Too bad it isn’t more than 10%. But hey, at least it’s something, so I don’t have to whine about it. Thanks.

Crius 04-23-2020 06:12 AM

It's been quite a while since I posted this thread so the 10% discount might not be good anymore. If I get a chance I'll check with Erik and see but if someone is planning to use that I would suggest that you send him a message first and make sure the code is still good. If it's not, he might have a different one you can use.

Tanque 04-23-2020 07:34 PM

I missed this and the stuff Erik alluded to happening at Area 51... what happened out there??

I've been in my own little world at home for a lot longer than the shelter at home thing....

Jerry

Markocaster 04-24-2020 02:15 PM

Originally Posted by Crius (Post 12539240)
Hi guys, if you buy anything from taigen tanks, use the discount code AREA51 to get 10% off your order. If you're signed up for the newsletter, you already knew that.

Gary I just got an email newsletter from Taigen and it doesn’t mention a discount code ?

Crius 04-24-2020 02:49 PM

Check the date the thread was started. I doubt that code is still good.

tankme 04-24-2020 07:34 PM

It's not good anymore. I tried it.

Imex-Erik 04-25-2020 07:23 AM

RCULOVE is still going strong. The longest promo we have had actually. I (and a lot of other retailers now) tend not to use discount codes as much anymore as software and plugins like Honey abuse it pretty bad. I put our promos in the newsletters to reward those who actually read it or it is auto added at checkout to simplify things. Right now the discount shows as .01 discount and on our side we take care of the rest.

MAUS45 04-27-2020 03:49 PM

Thanks for the conformation, on RCULOVE still alive, Erik!!!