RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   RC Tanks (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/)
-   -   Tamiya King Tiger Output shaft support. (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/rc-tanks-369/11669976-tamiya-king-tiger-output-shaft-support.html)

Shabbernigdo 09-24-2019 03:44 AM

Tamiya King Tiger Output shaft support.
 
Any one happen to know where i can get one ( Drivingshaft Support Bearing for Tamiya King Tiger with Ball Bearing ) other then Axle's Modellabu. The shipping is more then the part : P Ty for any info.

Crius 09-24-2019 05:41 AM

Did you try Forgebear? Or maybe ETO Armor?

sevoblast 09-24-2019 08:51 AM

Checking to see if I have one now. Don't know Daryl's work schedule today so might be late tonight when I know.

Shabbernigdo 09-24-2019 12:51 PM


Originally Posted by Crius (Post 12552314)
Did you try Forgebear? Or maybe ETO Armor?

Dident see anything on eto and never heard of forgebear.

Shabbernigdo 09-24-2019 12:52 PM


Originally Posted by sevoblast (Post 12552356)
Checking to see if I have one now. Don't know Daryl's work schedule today so might be late tonight when I know.

thats cool. any info is appreciated.

Crius 09-24-2019 02:31 PM


Originally Posted by Shabbernigdo (Post 12552403)
Dident see anything on eto and never heard of forgebear.

you never heard of Forgebear? Dude, you are missing out. Let me clue you in. His name is Dave, he's in the UK, which can be a problem for us but he's got some really good tricks with Postage, and he comes up with the most interesting tank stuff. He's also a great guy, a great vendor, and I've never really heard anybody say anything bad about him. He's on eBay as Forgebear tanks but I'm not sure if he's on eBay in the US or just in the UK. I know him through another tank forum. All the guys in Britain think he's just Aces. He's kind of like the Imex-Erik of the UK. ;)

sevoblast 09-25-2019 01:38 AM

Don't have it, I sold the last one in stock over two years ago. My units don't need that part, the steel drive shafts are quite strong. In the Institute test almost four years ago, the test unit was secured to a bench and used as a winch. They stopped at 17 kilos of weight lifted off the floor a meter with no damage to the unit..

Shabbernigdo 09-25-2019 03:50 AM


Originally Posted by sevoblast (Post 12552489)
Don't have it, I sold the last one in stock over two years ago. My units don't need that part, the steel drive shafts are quite strong. In the Institute test almost four years ago, the test unit was secured to a bench and used as a winch. They stopped at 17 kilos of weight lifted off the floor a meter with no damage to the unit..

Ah. i alredy have your transmission installed i was just going for over kill : ) just in case.

Shabbernigdo 09-25-2019 03:51 AM


Originally Posted by Crius (Post 12552425)
you never heard of Forgebear? Dude, you are missing out. Let me clue you in. His name is Dave, he's in the UK, which can be a problem for us but he's got some really good tricks with Postage, and he comes up with the most interesting tank stuff. He's also a great guy, a great vendor, and I've never really heard anybody say anything bad about him. He's on eBay as Forgebear tanks but I'm not sure if he's on eBay in the US or just in the UK. I know him through another tank forum. All the guys in Britain think he's just Aces. He's kind of like the Imex-Erik of the UK. ;)

ill try and check it out if i can find him. ty

sevoblast 09-25-2019 03:56 AM


Originally Posted by Shabbernigdo (Post 12552502)
Ah. i alredy have your transmission installed i was just going for over kill : ) just in case.

Wasn't sure this was the tank the unit went in to. Sorry for the confusion on my part!

jarndice 09-25-2019 08:03 AM


Originally Posted by Shabbernigdo (Post 12552504)
ill try and check it out if i can find him. ty

www.forgebeartanks.com


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:21 PM.


Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.