Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Hyper St Truggy

Old 10-16-2010, 08:57 AM
vernon7026

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyper St Truggy

Hey all

I have a Hyper St with a Mach 28 and i am trying Model Technics 25% nitro fuel !!!

My question is : Should these trucks stand on their rear when throttling full power ? If so mine is pretty quick, but does not stand up ? Would this be just down to gearing, or is maybe clutch shoes ????

And advise really welcome !

thanx

Old 10-16-2010, 10:45 AM
bent_wrench
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hyper St Truggy

No they wont under normal acceleration becasue they have a center differential. When the truck begins to lift the front wheels under heavy acceleration the center differential "unloads" and the front tires will spin and power is transfered to the front axle form he rear. If you have a two speed that took the place of the center differntial then the truck could wheelie. This is a fundamental difference between a monster truck and a truggy.