Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

kyosho inferno st us sports 2 or caster k8t rtr

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

kyosho inferno st us sports 2 or caster k8t rtr

Old 10-22-2010, 12:00 AM
rm85ccman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kyosho inferno st us sports 2 or caster k8t rtr

which one should i get i havent heard great things about the kyosho but i havent heard much on the caster either. the radio that comes with the kyosho rtr truggy is digital-which has got me leaning towards it and the price...its only $350 bucks the bad i have heard about it is the motor but at that price i can buy a spare a hump pack and good servos and upgrad for under $500 dollars easily. but the caster seems longer in length a more feirce racing truggy that was built by racers for racers. im con fused please respond. thanks rm85ccman
Old 10-22-2010, 08:00 PM
rm85ccman

Default RE: kyosho inferno st us sports 2 or caster k8t rtr

please reply with someone with an opinon or something please i would like to have good info thataway i can not screw this rc up i still have a lot to learn and maybe you guys can help me. just need some info please reply
Old 10-27-2010, 05:16 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have heard the chasis can bend on the kyosho us sport truggy, but this was about 2 years ago. I do own own one but have never run it, it is still new and in the box. The newer model does have a different cooling head. This truggy is also based upon a lot of good history and experience.

I have heard the Go truggy is a very fast and upcoming truggy, the 2.4 radio would be my choice.

If your going to end up racing Just do it right the first time, and by a AE 8 truggy or a Losi 8t or a Jamin x2 truggy.

Good luck
Old 10-29-2010, 11:16 AM
rm85ccman

thanks im not planning on racing i just drive them and i race motocross so no time to race r/c but i looked at the caster its nice and i like the kyosho but im confused on which one they both come with the 2.4. so i dont know. please throw in your opinons.
Old 10-30-2010, 12:39 PM
pigpen1
My Feedback: (2)

If your not going to race it.It really does not matter then
which ever one you like better I would go with the kyosho
Old 10-31-2010, 08:35 PM
rm85ccman

so the kyosho is made in japan right? and i saw the truggy is more bashful and the k8t caster is more for racing i think.

the kyosho has phillips head flat screws holding it together. is that crapy or not really. sometimes it could be better than allan head ive heard but i dont know.
Old 10-31-2010, 09:03 PM
nitroexpress

The Inferno St (KYO31354SG-B) is a buggy and the Caster is a truggy. Different animals.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:47 PM
rm85ccman

no im talking about the inferno st us sports 2. so im wanting opinions on the inferno truggy rtr. its called ready set from kyoshos point of view.