Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

sportwerks st

Old 11-18-2010, 01:05 AM
ofna7racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sportwerks st

some help please,i just bought a sportwerks mayhem st on ebay.it has a wing and then i looked up the manual as the seller said it had a broken CVD and i noticed that the st is a truck not a truggy,does anybody know if it is possible to put a wing mount on the st or is better to think he just convertedthe mayhem buggy to hold bigger tires and calls it a truggy??? please help as i dont know wether to just pay for it and figure it out and be upset or contact ebay as he didnt describe it as what it really is thank you much

Old 11-19-2010, 01:59 PM
rasper

Default RE: sportwerks st

pics might help
Old 11-20-2010, 12:12 PM
compcast

yeah could you post pictures,you figure anything is possible i have a mayhem st and a ofna lx which i put hpi 17 mm tires to look like a truggy but ths steering sucked
Old 11-24-2010, 11:56 AM
lifeandhowtoliveit

You can mount a wing on it, but the ST cannot really be a racing type truggy because of its short wheelbase. It makes a good monster truck though. Converting it over to buggy might cost you just as much as buying a used mayhem buggy on ebay.