Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
 hyper st RTR upgrade problem >

hyper st RTR upgrade problem

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

hyper st RTR upgrade problem

Old 02-02-2011, 02:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hyper st RTR upgrade problem

Hi all,

I picked up a 2nd hand hyper ST RTR version that had a cracked front brace so I purchased both the rear and front CNC'd versions that come as standard on the Pro version....the rear one fits fine but the front brace appears to be too long......is this because I dont have the cnc'd center brace?? A
Does anyone know if the Pro version is a slightly different size?

Also are there any other upgrade problems I might face when steadily turning my RTR into the pro version...alll help greatly appreciated.

cheers
Old 02-03-2011, 12:17 AM
My Feedback: (10)

Default RE: hyper st RTR upgrade problem

None that I know of, companies normally build their RTR kits with the fact that people will upgrade them to the Pro version standards later!
Hope that helps....Research majority of manufacturers and you'll see what I mean
Old 02-03-2011, 01:13 AM

Hmmm...by how much is the brace not fitting? If it's like half a mm or slightly more, you may want to check that the chasis hasn't been banana'd from getting lawn darted.

If the chasis isn't bent, I don't have an answer to your question as I'm not familiar with that model.

Good luck.
Old 02-03-2011, 04:29 AM

Cheers,

Yeah I was looking at the chassis yesterday...it doesn't seem to be bent but it does kick up but I thought that would be the design?? The fact that the front brace was cracked does imply it has had a head on??