Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

redcat Monsoon XTR need opinion?

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

redcat Monsoon XTR need opinion?

Old 03-19-2011, 08:30 PM
potillaracing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default redcat Monsoon XTR need opinion?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQhCDvFOX8M
Old 03-19-2011, 10:22 PM
Hack u 2

Default RE: redcat Monsoon XTR need opinion?

Take this to Redcat forum...your gonna get bashed here.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:49 PM
Midwest_Mudder

Default RE: redcat Monsoon XTR need opinion?

Like said above, you're probably going to get razed pretty well for saying the word redcat.

But, for an opinion, you really need to look at what exactly you want outta this thing. If you're just gonna take it in the backyard and run it, or you just want something to dink around with, by all means snag one up. The problem is that companies like redcat and exceed get bad rapsheets due to all the negative reviews they get. Granted some of the review are probably deserved, but others are by people who shouldnt be allowed to drive a bradley tank, yet they go out and buy a high speed rc car, crash it a couple times because they have no clue how to drive something with real speed, then they whine all over the internet about how XXXXXXX company is trash. I own an exceed, to AE RC10GTs, an AE RC10T, a losi xxl, and a losi aftershock, they ALL have their quirks. The aftershock loves to eat clutch bearings for instance, and I'm on my second shock tower on my rc10gt, does this make these companies trash?

Truthfully though, do what YOU want, dont base YOUR hobby on what other people say. The whole reason we do this is to have fun, if you think you'll have fun with the redcat then get it, thats the point.