Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
 has any one converted a mbx5 to a truggy withe the dragon racing conversion kit? >

has any one converted a mbx5 to a truggy withe the dragon racing conversion kit?

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

has any one converted a mbx5 to a truggy withe the dragon racing conversion kit?

Old 05-07-2011, 10:23 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default has any one converted a mbx5 to a truggy withe the dragon racing conversion kit?

can anyone help? just bought a dragon racing truggy conversion kit for a mbx5,i got a 30 engine and lots of mbx5 bits so i just want afun machine,any tips on assembly? and can i then put on mbx 5 truggy arms front and and back and what eles will i need? any help will be nice,and if anyone got any mbx5t arms and whell shafts i would like to buy,i got diffs,tanks ect