Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

A little bit of action from Sunday's race!

Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

A little bit of action from Sunday's race!

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 09:05 AM
albuquerqueNitro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A little bit of action from Sunday's race!

So today was a charity event race and we had a really crappy turn out, only 20 people...So, it was dicided that buggy's and truggy's would run together..The first qualifier I take 3rd, the 2nd qualifier I take 1st and started out the A-Main in 1st.. I crash right away putting me back to last but I do manage to work my way back up into the front battling it out for 1st..I take 1st briefly then flame out...I get restarted then my rear diff takes a dump leaving me with front wheel drive only for the last two laps..I end up in 4th! Very interesting day!

I thought id share a little vid..It starts off with a couple of practice laps right before the A-Main starts, the it goes to the actual race! Im the blue w/orange truggy starting out in 1st... I run a Losi 8t 2.0, ClockWorkRacing O.S. 25xz, S&W Trophy Blend fuel...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH4wnCpM1FA[/youtube]