Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

inferno st us shocks..

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2011, 12:50 AM
larryjgarner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default inferno st us shocks..

hey everyone,i have a issue here and was wondering if someone could help,i have an inferno st us sports that i have had for a while now and have weeded out all the "cheapy" parts and switched stuff to str specs pretty much,all but the shocks,these shocks really are not that good,,you can not rebuild them with new o-rings and i am on my 4th set of plastic bodies for them and have noticed there are two shafts that are slightly out of line,i really want something better but can not spend the money for the good kyosho shocks.,,,what i would like to know is if there is a decent set for less money with aluminum bodies from a different brand that would fit good and hold up better,im guessing i would need different mounts for big bores?idk..truck still has the stock towers but soon i would like to set it up with a front str tower because i want to run different hub carriers,i do not race this vehicle so i dont need any fancy shocks really,but just want some that will perform better and be rebuildable,if any one has anny suggestions,they will be more than appreciated and i thank you in advance....