Community
Search
Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

i need help with my truck

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2011, 06:36 PM
prex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i need help with my truck

i bought my first nitro rc car and im having trouble!! so far i broke in the engine....went threw about 4 tanks everything was fine...i was going to start to tune the engine but now i cant even start it and when i do ffinally get it to start it will be runing fine for a few minutes then it wil run for about 2mintues and shut off i thought because it was at factory settings it was runing to rich so i tried adjusting the low end and high end but now it...i cant even get it to start and if it does it revves really high and tried to take off on me... i tried messing with the throttle trim so it dosnt take off on me but then it just shuts off....anyone help me out? i really dnt want to take it in to have someone tune it because i would like to learn myself.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:37 PM
nitroexpress

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: i need help with my truck

Don't use your throttle trim to set idle speed. Start by settingyour idle gap (throttle slide opening) to .5mm - .7mm. Good idea to always use a throttle return spring so that carb will closeto the idle stop position.

Try watching all the parts of the series by Squirrel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOZiU...4042B21077119E