Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
 Clockwork modified RB Fire 11 !! >

Clockwork modified RB Fire 11 !!

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Clockwork modified RB Fire 11 !!

Old 10-30-2011, 09:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Clockwork modified RB Fire 11 !!

here is initial testing on my modified RB Fire 11.... this is a really sweet running engine

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yxqef_mf_9o[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7URoiVZKuA[/youtube]
Old 10-31-2011, 05:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Clockwork modified RB Fire 11 !!

Next test at the track???
Old 10-31-2011, 07:08 AM

my track is closed till spring time...right now we are right on the verge of winter !
Old 11-01-2011, 09:36 AM

Hey Neal, we're having a club race this weekend, if you want, you can send me one of those engines thats already broken in or close to it and i'll run it for you.. Ican video it, test it on the track, and also gauge the fuel milage that its getting, and then send it right back to you... I don't know how many people are going to show up this weekend, but the engine would get raced none the less..... I wouldn't mind because im waiting on engine bearings and my Hudy bearing tool to come in anyways... Feel free to give me a call if thats something you want to do.
Old 11-01-2011, 04:11 PM

I decided to try the Werks 2013 tuned pipe on the Fire 11 today...thing ran like a champ..massive amounts of bottom end torque....Just shredded the badland tires effortlessly, which is awesome for a .21

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoeHm4aYnmY[/youtube]
Old 11-02-2011, 12:27 PM

sounds like you need to gear up in that first vid.

I'd say to put a radar gun on it, but we all know you wont .
Old 11-02-2011, 02:17 PM

ORIGINAL: savagecommander

sounds like you need to gear up in that first vid.

I'd say to put a radar gun on it, but we all know you wont .

Why on earth would I gear it up ? this is a track machine and already geared ideal for its application...it currently goes 45 MPH and I see no need to make it go any faster.....FYI this is a stock geared Mugen MBX6T....The only time we need to gear up is if we run a .25 or .28...the .21's run stock gearing..Most .21 struggle to pull the bottom end on stock gearing, it takes a horse to pull Badlands like that with a stock geared truggy.... You seriously make me laugh when you say I should radar run my Truggy LOL.... If you even had the slightest clue about racing and Truggies you would know top speed means nothing ! acceleration is everything !
Old 11-02-2011, 02:35 PM

we've had this discussion before. you can try and make it out like i dont know anything, but this and your other videos all say the same thing- gearing to thirty so the motor screams is not a motor with power.

ive given you more than one chance to get me to shut up about your motors and you never do.
Old 11-02-2011, 04:03 PM

we've had this discussion before. you can try and make it out like i dont know anything, but this and your other videos all say the same thing- gearing to thirty so the motor screams is not a motor with power.

ive given you more than one chance to get me to shut up about your motors and you never do.

You got me, I am running special super secret custom gearing just to make my engines scream .. LOL......

Old 11-02-2011, 06:15 PM

i'll make it simple.

I'm calling you out

shoot some vid of it going 45, and you wont hear from me again. same truck, same setup, with the numbers you say it can make, and i wont bother your threads anymore.

keep dodging it, and i'll never stay quiet. your call...
Old 11-02-2011, 07:13 PM

i'll make it simple.

I'm calling you out

shoot some vid of it going 45, and you wont hear from me again. same truck, same setup, with the numbers you say it can make, and i wont bother your threads anymore.

keep dodging it, and i'll never stay quiet. your call...

I am going to do no such thing for you....

but I do have this

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yys0sU6c80[/youtube]

this is running a 28 and up 1 tooth...yet still the stock geared mod .21's will pull this truck.... I say 45 MPH to be conservative !
Old 11-02-2011, 07:47 PM

Seen that one before. If I'm not mistaken that's the vid that banned me from your YouTube vids. Oh well, you had your chance. I look forward to posting with you soon.
Old 11-02-2011, 08:14 PM

Seen that one before. If I'm not mistaken that's the vid that banned me from your YouTube vids. Oh well, you had your chance. I look forward to posting with you soon.

do you have some kind of creepy stalker type obsession with me ? are you some creepy dude with nothing better in your life to do then play make believe on a RC car forum ? LOL
Old 11-03-2011, 10:08 AM

I think we know who's playing make believe neal
Old 11-03-2011, 10:10 AM

I think we know who's playing make believe neal
LOL.... ! yep its all make believe...all the videos, the dyno reports, the national title, all the trophy pics and hundreds of customer testimonials...its all fake just to impress the people on RCU... ! yup, you got me !
Old 11-04-2011, 03:14 AM

I am with Supertib on this, he has already prooved that his engines are FAST and he has helped me out getting my engines to run faster than ANY other on the tracks where I run.
Savagecomander eat my dust or go bust.
Top notch Supertib. Keep it up.[8D]
Old 11-04-2011, 03:10 PM

Savagecommander, I run one of Neals modded Clocked 25xz's and I run it competitively in the 1/8 truggy Pro Class here in the states in my neck of the woods (New Mexico, Arizona, Utah and Texas).. I can tell you from experience that his engines are no fluke! More power EVERYWHERE in the power band, and that power is more usable than stock, and more fuel efficient than stock too. Win or loose I always get guys coming up to me at the end of each race asking me what the heck im running for an engine! My Clocked 25xz has yet to come accross another engine that can out power it anywhere on the track, especially in the straights PERIOD! Now, I do run accross guys that drive better than me here and there, and they are able to make a pass in the technical areas, but I have NEVER been passed in the straights! You really outta put down your fists and give one of Clockwork Racing's engines a try, you'll be glad that you did! BTW, here is a pic of my Losi 8T 2.0 froma couple of weeksago at the Texas Fall Championships in Lubbock Texas.Notice how the tires are at full expansion maybe 1 split second after hittingthe straight away! MyLosi has stock gearing +1more tooth on the clutchbell, Irun a 14t! That takes a lot of power to be able to expand and brand new set of tires like that just one split second after hitting the straightaway!

Old 11-04-2011, 04:24 PM

too late fellas, post up all the testimonials you want, he had his chance.
Old 11-04-2011, 05:30 PM

Wow, ive seen some really childish attitudes on the internet in my years, that being said, yours is pretty bad! You may want to consider growing up one of these days soon, if for nothing else, just for the sake of sparing yourself a whole lot of embarrassment in the future. You may want to just make your way into another thread too! Because obviously no one else agrees with you in this one, and obviously no one else wants you here.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:08 PM

ORIGINAL: albuquerqueNitro

Wow, ive seen some really childish attitudes on the internet in my years, that being said, yours is pretty bad! You may want to consider growing up one of these days soon, if for nothing else, just for the sake of sparing yourself a whole lot of embarrassment in the future. You may want to just make your way into another thread too! Because obviously no one else agrees with you in this one, and obviously no one else wants you here.

Honestly I wouldn't worry about this much...he's harmless !
Old 11-18-2011, 05:46 PM

How does this RB compare with the B5 and B6? I can tell you I am still in love with my Clocked B6!
Old 11-19-2011, 05:54 AM

ORIGINAL: rezac

How does this RB compare with the B5 and B6? I can tell you I am still in love with my Clocked B6!

the F11 has more bottom end....
Old 11-26-2011, 08:26 PM

l must say thats very impresive sir was considering maybee trying out a modded 21 whats a suggestion for under 3
Old 11-26-2011, 09:16 PM

Clocked Nova P5XLT
Old 11-27-2011, 09:46 AM

whats the tag on a stock fire 11 then a clocked fire 11 i cant get over how those things rev i watched that vid like 20 times lastnite

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.