Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Need a new .18 truggy engine

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Need a new .18 truggy engine

Old 05-08-2014, 01:33 PM
Sargent Oblivious

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a new .18 truggy engine

Hello Everyone in need a new .18 engine for a XTM X-Cellerator. I'm kinda short on cash but anyone willing to trade and stuff let me know. If you need cash ill see what i can come up with.
Old 08-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Marciatelli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there,
I did some research but im not sure about the engines crank shaft, whether its standard crank shaft or SG crankshaft.
Hobbyking offers engines that depending on your crankshaft are compatible:
EG Sport 15
http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking...e_for_Car.html
and
EG Sport 18
http://www.hobbyking.co.uk/hobbyking...e_for_Car.html
Both these engines are small block, SG crankshaft and slide carb (some DIY could be done so your car can use slide carb)

Alternatively look up Sh engines, they offer a .18 with standard crank shaft and rotary carb.

All of these engines can be purchased at a really low price if you check eBay. They of course arent any competition for Novarossi, Picco and whatnot but you get what you pay for.

Hope it helps.