Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

HPI Trophy Truggy help

Old 12-01-2017, 04:07 PM
codynb15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post HPI Trophy Truggy help

I have a used Nitro HPI Trophy Truggy that was given to me by a family member. I am still learning a lot about RC cars in general. Is it possible to convert the truggy to an electric motor? If so is there a conversion kit or anything like that? I have been able to get the engine to start and run, but with no success on the tuning side. I have watched hours of youtube videos and read countless articles on how to tune the engine and have not been able to give the engine any gas. I am starting to wonder if there is something wrong with the engine. Any help with this would be great.

Thanks everyone
Old 12-04-2017, 06:38 AM
RustyUs

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

Is it really that easy? I don't know...Flux motor mount, and battery tray. You may have to drill a couple of holes. Type "Brushless Conversion for HPI Trophy Truggy 4.6" into Yahoo! search and you will see a few conversions that have been done.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:13 AM
matskevichvlas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it will be too expensive