Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
 Hyper 7 parts on jammin crt chassis questions >

Hyper 7 parts on jammin crt chassis questions

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Hyper 7 parts on jammin crt chassis questions

Old 02-05-2006, 12:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hyper 7 parts on jammin crt chassis questions

I was wondering if anyone has tried this I brought a hyper 7 roller for $25 and I'm not a buggy fan but for the price I couldn't beat it. I wanted to know if the diffs and any other parts fit on it.
Old 02-05-2006, 09:43 AM
My Feedback: (3)

Default RE: Hyper 7 parts on jammin crt chassis questions

i don`t believe anything would be interchangable,you need to sell me the roller
Old 02-05-2006, 05:29 PM

Default RE: Hyper 7 parts on jammin crt chassis questions

ORIGINAL: ghostridar2002

I was wondering if anyone has tried this I brought a hyper 7 roller for $25 and I'm not a buggy fan but for the price I couldn't beat it. I wanted to know if the diffs and any other parts fit on it.
No, the holes from the diffs do not line up. The funny thing is that since I purchased and aftrmarket BCE chassis for my jammin, I decided to fit a pillow ball hyper7 to the stock chassis. I cut the h7 chassis plates off and used them as guides to drill new holes and have added long arms from the twin titan. The h7 was a pillow ball version not c-hub. My first test show huge potential, it ate the super rough ground in front of my housed like it was pavement. I wont be able to get it in the air for a couple weeks but I think it's going to be a contender.