Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

RC10T4 Truggy Conversion?

Old 02-16-2006, 11:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RC10T4 Truggy Conversion?

Is it possible to convert my Associated RC10T4 into a Truggy?

I think that someone said they did this to theirs in a different thread but i don't remember where
Old 02-20-2006, 10:36 AM

Default RE: RC10T4 Truggy Conversion?

a t4 is pretty much a truggy already. its just a b4 with longer arms and truck tires
Old 03-05-2006, 01:28 AM

Well. I guess you could say that, but it's still more of a truck. Funny I came across this post looking for a truggy conversion for my T4. But all I think you really need to do is to buy a B4 Wing mount and wing, mount it on, and cut a section out of the back of the body to make room for the wing mount. But my question is, could you still race it in the same class?
Old 03-05-2006, 01:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: speed racer 12

Well. I guess you could say that, but it's still more of a truck. Funny I came across this post looking for a truggy conversion for my T4. But all I think you really need to do is to buy a B4 Wing mount and wing, mount it on, and cut a section out of the back of the body to make room for the wing mount. But my question is, could you still race it in the same class?
Yes. You should.