Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

new mugen coming

Old 04-28-2006, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new mugen coming

well im sitting here putting the final touches on my new kyosho srt and my new rossi p-5 to run in it and i decided to take a dinner break and got on neo-buggy.net and seen some good computer pics of the up coming mugen truck. looks pretty swanky!!! if its any where near the wheel base and width of the str its gonna be a good one. bye this summer kyosho and mugen will be the top dogs and the crt will be old school THIS IS MY 2 CENTS CRT GUYS!!!!! remember i used to own one!
Old 04-28-2006, 08:37 PM
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: new mugen coming

Mugen rocks. I had a CRT Kit too, nice truck but i'm faster with my mayhem st
Old 04-28-2006, 09:34 PM

sad for crt owners like me. but don't forget that it all depends on the driver. having the best ride doesnt mean anything if you can't drive!
Old 04-29-2006, 04:56 PM

i know its 80% driver but i drove an str last weekend and i can get it around a track WAY faster than i could my crt thats the main reason i whent with the str that and i didnt have very good luck with my crt i was gonna rid of that thing regaurdless.
Old 04-30-2006, 12:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, what a surprise. A truggy from Mugen. [&:][:'(]
Old 04-30-2006, 12:48 AM

I've always loved Mugen, but getting parts locally has always been an issue.
Old 04-30-2006, 10:00 AM

annie himself the reason i posted this topic was cause i was on neo-buggy and saw some good computer pics of a new truck and thought i would share them on this site. im sure there are people on this site that are mugen fans and want to see pics of their new truck if you dont like my post or my topic then dont add a reply you little punk!!!!!![>:]
Old 04-30-2006, 01:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: roscoe71

annie himself the reason i posted this topic was cause i was on neo-buggy and saw some good computer pics of a new truck and thought i would share them on this site. im sure there are people on this site that are mugen fans and want to see pics of their new truck if you dont like my post or my topic then dont add a reply you little punk!!!!!![>:]
Wow, I wasn't flaming you. Sorry you misunderstood.
Old 04-30-2006, 03:59 PM

Thier is nothing new about it at all. As in it has 4 shocks 4 wheels the engien is the same place as all other's if anything it looks alot like a CRT other than the narrow chassis which will only flex more. Still good to see more companys showing thier intereset in truggy racing.
Old 04-30-2006, 05:26 PM

i've always liked the mugens but i think crt is still going to be up front. even the kyoshos are having trouble beating them and we allknow kyosho is known for quality
Old 04-30-2006, 06:03 PM

ya got a point danny, BUT the new str has only a handful of top pro drivers piloting the str right now pavidas being the only one of the top pros im familar with while jammin is STACKED with top drivers right now for support. i have owned and drivin both of thease trucks and feel the kyosho is a better ride at least for my driving style as for durability thats hands down kyosho but as for the price you pay for the str it lacks some top shelf stuff like caputured hing pins and machine hex head screws. but some of the other quality stuff that you get with it kinda makes up for it in a way. some people arent botherd by phillips head screws and e clips others like me are. im gonna go out on a limb and say that when xray introduces their truck it may be pricey but it may also be the one to have
Old 04-30-2006, 06:30 PM

i was also looking into the k-truck and mugen both are quality trucks but i chose the Jammin because it was what my lhs supported it more. i may still pick up a mugen when they hit. i used to have a mbx 5 and loved it so i'm sure their truggy will be top notch
Old 05-02-2006, 10:32 AM

cad pics
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db86077.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	35.2 KB
ID:	454551   Click image for larger version

Name:	Uq49701.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	454552   Click image for larger version

Name:	Ej12939.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	454553   Click image for larger version

Name:	Mf95823.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	454554   Click image for larger version

Name:	Wh57274.jpg
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	454555   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hy34717.jpg
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	454556  
Old 06-03-2006, 09:53 PM

Hey I got one of those
Old 06-04-2006, 12:52 AM

ya got a point danny, BUT the new str has only a handful of top pro drivers piloting the str right now pavidas being the only one of the top pros im familar with while jammin is STACKED with top drivers right now for support.
yea it does look like OFNA did well on picking up any pro driver interested in truggy's from the looks of things...BUT some of the 1/8 guys might be coming through for kyosho, if that rumore is true that would be cool to see...now dem boys can drive..LOL the truggy comp is climbing..the jammin CRT team will have their hands full..

whats funny about this comment..even though kyosho doesnt have as many drivers at that level for truggys, you still see STR's in the top 5 at most of the bigger sized races regardless...same thing with the ST1...not saying Saxton isnt a GREAT driver...but at that level, for him to be doing as well as he does with the ST1...cannot go without being mentioned i think personally...Saxton has been reppin that ST1 for a while now...

i forgot to add, imagine they include a ninja motor along with the kit? that would be sick....
Old 06-04-2006, 09:53 PM

[quote]ORIGINAL: noximus

same thing with the ST1...not saying Saxton isnt a GREAT driver...but at that level, for him to be doing as well as he does with the ST1...cannot go without being mentioned i think personally...Saxton has been reppin that ST1 for a while now...
How about Maifield? He places top 5 in most events. It's a very underrated truck.