Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

TRUCK OF THE YEAR

Old 05-11-2006, 09:06 PM
danny f norman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRUCK OF THE YEAR

Jammin CRT wins rc car actions truck of the year beating out traxxas,losi and hpi
Old 05-11-2006, 10:17 PM
thebashbros

Default RE: TRUCK OF THE YEAR

I don't mean to interupt your JJH party but what do Losi and Traxxas have to do with truggy's ? On top of that you do realize the Hellfire has far less street time and comparing the two RTR's I don't think I buy it. Nice self promo though, Jay.
Old 05-12-2006, 03:01 AM
ILIKE3D

Ohhh come on Jammin X1 is a wicked awsome truggy and i would take it over the hellfire anyday although losi and traxxas have nothing to do with truggies soo there is not comparison.. any way X1 is a winner in my books but there is some very worth competition
Old 05-12-2006, 09:09 AM
Philster

Isn' that vote just a lame reader poll?
Old 05-12-2006, 10:32 AM
sly2136

in my opinion with all the new truggy's coming out its to early to have a truggy of the year award. there are many new truggy's that are in the works or just now being released i think they should have waited till everyone brings it all to the table before making claims like that. I do agree the jammin is one nice truggy though
Old 05-12-2006, 12:52 PM
Tazer_version_A

The Jammin X1CRT is redefining a whole new race class. Been to a big race lately - its a SEA of Jammin CRT's, not only are they selling a bazillion units - they are winning with the truck - at ALL levels of comeptition. This truck winning TRUCK of the YEar is a No Brainer folks. This thing Blew Up HUGE ... Award Deserved. Facts are Facts - Sales are Sales and Wins Are Wins.

All that from a guy who dont own a Jammin ... anymore, and makes a totally different truggy. I aint no Jammin Fan Boy.

Old 05-12-2006, 03:04 PM
Roscco

IMO it's won the ugliest truck of the year too
Old 05-12-2006, 05:10 PM
danny f norman

well first off losi and traxxas were included in the voting for truck of the year. i never said they had anything to do with truggies, learn to read and i cant believe your even bringing the hellfire into this it doesnt hold a candle to the crt or even a lsp for that matter. also it would smoke a tazer mr. bash bro
Old 05-15-2006, 01:01 PM
Tazer_version_A

also it would smoke a tazer mr. bash bro
Old 05-15-2006, 05:39 PM
danny f norman

nice comeback even if it was on me
Old 05-15-2006, 06:34 PM
FE_Chris
My Feedback: (2)

HAHA, yeah, he got you. GOOD.
ORIGINAL: danny f norman

nice comeback even if it was on me
Old 05-15-2006, 06:43 PM
noximus

ORIGINAL: Tazer_version_A

also it would smoke a tazer mr. bash bro
hahahahahaha

thats great...lol

Old 05-16-2006, 05:07 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Tazar A,

You are Dickhead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would never buy one of your products after that ignorant joke about persons whom may be born with mental retardation. They have it rough enough without jerks like you. Do you think these people ask to be born with a disability?? You are totally stupid?

Stigma is something stupid uneducated people attach to someone when they look or act different and no little about what a person with a disability is really like!!!!

F@#$ Off tazarA[:@]
Old 05-16-2006, 05:44 PM
Tazer_version_A

Dearest Silverman1,

Tsk Tsk - such a foul mouth ????

Thank you so much for your scathing review of my personality. Unlike you - I CAN take criticism and .. a joke. I can also appreciate you being entitlted to your opinion. Sorry to have offended you so greatly. Perhaps Im just desensitized from seeing the image or reading the phrase repeatedly on 100's of posts and forums out there. Surely I cant be the one that popped your Retard Joke Cherry? Xanax .. try some.

Since it appears to be your mission to right the injustices perpetrated on those that are retarded ... I suspect you may end up being far too busy chasing that image down all over the 500 million website forums where it is prominently displayed ... to read this reply. Sadly. Good luck with your endeavors.

Stigma is something stupid uneducated people attach to someone when they look or act different and no little about what a person with a disability is really like!!!!
Well - reading your post I think Ive just gotten a "little .. wee bit closer" to understanding the Mentally Handicapped.

If you do ever grow out of it and find a sense of humor ... I'd still hook you up with a a good truck .. heck since they are all one off and custom, I'd even get a nice Majestic or other lid made just for you ... Looks like this:

Old 05-16-2006, 09:29 PM
silverman1

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You have no clue, yours is the first joke i've seen putting down persons with mental retardation so blatently. Do you know what its like to see or be learning disabled, or have mental retardation, and have people throw rocks at you when you were 6 years old going to school becuase you were different? have you experienced the social isolation some of these people have? Its truly sad. I dealt with it personally on a lesser scale called a SPED, a retard, some were so developmentally disabled they could not overcome there disabilities, some were taken to huge institutions becuase thier families did not want to deal with stigma attached. People with disabilities deserve better, we are people first. I don't care what you call me, but give these people some consideration, before you use jokes like these. Maybe someday you will have a child with a disability like this and you'll understand, but i will wish no one bad luck being born with a disability.

I went to college and work in the field of rehabilitation counseling even though I was learning disabled, graduated honors even though they said i could never do it. I work with both the mentally ill, and mentally challanged. They are truly cool people with great personalities, they work hard and have great aspirations in life. I will always stand up for persons with disabilities because some have been beaten down verbally so hard by words that hurt they have no self esteem.

I hope that maybe someday you will mature and understand what i am saying
Old 05-17-2006, 12:51 AM
gubbs3
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think the Car/Truck of the Year award has at least always had one of best get the award. I haven't followed the mag closely for a little while but I was never shocked to see the victor. The CRT is a great truck. It has been winning in my club too. The CRT rtr has been a great way for many people who want to try out truggy racing to do so without spending thousands of dollars.
Old 05-30-2006, 08:24 PM
ST1*Pro

I hate to sit here and read that just because Jammin sells so many trucks that means they are the truck of the year. Look at ST1 and in most every national events it places in the top 5. You can see for the most part Saxton's TTR is mostly stock. New motor and servos. That tells me they must have something. Just my thought. This truck is way under valued.
Old 05-31-2006, 09:36 PM
mosavage

lmao, someone dosen't know their RC'S.......................no names................cough cough danny cough cough................lol
Old 06-02-2006, 02:08 AM
the dog

i have raced recantly and i beat jammin, hotbodies and even buggys with my helfire. i also beat lst2,revo3.3,lets see what else, oh yeah, savage x. the truck that gave me the run for the money was a close to stock .25 savy believe it or not.
so that tells me that it doesntmatter the truck so much as it matters how you drive it.
i will say i drag raced the lst2 and it didnt look good for the lst2.
i also have to confess that the one jammin that most likely would have beat me broke after a crash.
i have looked at the hellfire and jammin very closely and there is not a lot of difference. i would have bought the jammin if i thought it was a better deal. but its not.