Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

LSP vs. ST-1

Old 05-20-2006, 06:05 PM
RJ123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSP vs. ST-1

who will win the war. Wich 1 is the BEST?
Old 05-20-2006, 08:50 PM
badxlt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LSP vs. ST-1

well I have experience with the LSP PRO R and non with the TTR ST1 but i now the LSP is a good truck my dad had one tell it got stolen and i had a CRT. now I'm getting the TTR ST1 it ordered and every think it will be here Monday and my dad new LSP will to so if your not in a big hurry ill have a better idea about the TTR in a couple of days. my dad and i are going to the track on Tuesday in need to get some practice for that next round of the NCT.
but i can tell you what i know and what i have heard about this trucks.

The LSP PROs is a great truck it handles the rough awsome and it turns great to there some people that will say different but i liked it. its strong but the body mounts are to long stock and break easy so trim them up some. the stock PRO R body is stronger then crap. and the CONs are the diff cup seamed to wear fast but you put some kyosho diff cup in there and its great. and the out drives wore fast to but the new ones should be great. my dads was one of the first one made and owe LHS had it for ever before my dad got it. and thats it

TTR ST1 this is from what i heard from other and what i read in mags and my own opinion. PROs the truck is not a Jammin CRT (i like the truck but theres alot of them out there and i like being different). it comes with CVDs and not thouse Unies that you cant rebild. it comes RTR so i will have a back up motor for the rest of the race season and spare ok servos they will work good for play and practice. and i have always love thunder tiger for some resone i have never owned one thing of theres but when i was younger i love the EK4 and i had to have a TTR.

CONs the stock steering tie rod ends are crap from what i heard and the parts availability is not that great they are not a populer in the north west as i would like but ill just keep part on hand. thats about it. they are both are going to be good trucks great trucks. sorry for long post i was board today waiting for Monday and the ups guy is going to kill me[]