Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

truggy set-up system

Old 05-30-2006, 10:00 PM
jallshouse

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default truggy set-up system

hey guys! i just purchaced a jammin x1 crt, and i would like to get a set-up system to make sure the truck is tweeked correctly (then i cant blame the truck for loosing every race) anyone have any experiance with the systems out there that can dirrect me to the right system? i see hudy and other companys out there list products for 1/8 scale buggys, but dont specify if they will work on a truggy. also, do i need a board with the system, or do they work good without (i saw this in another post but thought i would put it in here just to help decide) thanks in advance for the help!
Old 06-07-2006, 11:19 AM
QuickCRT

Default RE: truggy set-up system

I have a crt also. I am having trouble finding a setup system too. I contacted hudy and they said maybe this fall they will have something avaliable. as for a setup board it is much nicer to have a board to work with. you can mark it up with different setting you use. very handy.
sorry I cant help with finding a setup system I am looking also
Tony
Old 06-07-2006, 12:38 PM
Tazer_version_A

Default RE: truggy set-up system

www.truggyracers.com has a thread on it somewhere - where a guy bought one of the PMB 1/8th offroad buiggy systems, then modified it ... by adding a plexiglass piece to the toe gauge that sits on top .. made it longer and useful for the wider armed trugz.

Really all your missing is the toe settings anyhow - right?