Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

Need an engine for my x1CRT

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Need an engine for my x1CRT

Old 06-09-2006, 01:18 PM
WPGguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need an engine for my x1CRT

The .28 kinda sucks.... I'm not real impressed with it, I got all kinds of Carbon fiber comming in the mail and I've ditched the stock radio for a Black edition 3PK
getting some real nice digital servos next pay cheque...

Now all I really need is a GOOD ENGINE.

I was thinking of going .21 or something to get some RPM, but I don't wanna lose too much power.

I want something VIOLENTLY powerfull.

I basically want the best damn engine there is and I don't care what it costs.

What do you guys run in your CRT's? And what would your run it time/money weren't an issue?
Old 06-09-2006, 02:08 PM
supertib

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Need an engine for my x1CRT

Sh 28 P6.......will smoke any and every box stock .21....can't get much more violent then this mill

it is also the same as the XTM 457....it will rip the doors off an Axial 32 and OS 30 by a large margin
Old 06-09-2006, 02:32 PM
ssj2

i agree with supertib, the XTM 457 is a beast. Check it out: http://www.hobbypeople.net/gallery/146032.asp Good luck, and have a good time with your X1CRT.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:15 PM
WPGguy

OFNA:
CLAIMED HP: 2.7hp
RPM: 38,000

XTM 457
Claimed HP: 3.8hp
RPM: RPM 33,000

Isn't losing 5,000 rpm going to hurt?
Old 06-09-2006, 03:36 PM
supertib

claimed ratings mean absolutely nothing...they are all BS............the XTM 457 actualy will hit 40000 rpm and make about 40% more power and tourque then the OFNA....they poweer and RPM difference is imense...... manufacturers claims are worthless, you need to check out actual dyno readouts to see what the motors can do...

If you get the 457 or SH28P6 you will be stunned by its performance...I have one coming and I am from WPG as well..

Old 06-09-2006, 11:57 PM
the dog

i just bought a os 30 and im breaking it in right now. i put in a heavy savage. ill let you know how it is. i was gonna put it in a hellfire.
Old 06-10-2006, 01:13 AM
noximus

a legit proper dyno cost around 7 grand...those ratings you see on most sites are estimates..not actual specs...

an EB modded Vspec is a killer engine..cost allot of denero..but ed basicly does EVERYTHING to that engine to make it just about bullet proof..if i was to buy a OS engine, it will be from EB mods..i wouldnt want to take my chances with a stock Vspec..

your other choice will be to look at the novarossi line up of .21 engines..the P5X is awesome, coupled with a mugen pipe, THAT ENGINE WAS DYNO'd with the mugen pipe bringing its power band to 40,000 rpm..in fact i have this engine and its been really great. its smooth..and its not too ubrupt..but it has good low end torque and matched with a nice pipe..it will do the job on any track..small or big.

the 421b is another great engine..the new 821b is suppose to replace that engine..the new 821b doesnt have as much low end as the 421b..but its suppose to be more smooth...

you have to consider..insane power and choppy power bands wont give you consistant run times..unless you have insane skills..consistancy along with a nice smooth power band will enable you to react allot better to certain instances on the track...at least it does for me..

the REX/TOP/NOVA P5X cost around 240 dollars..the 421b is around the 280 to 300 dollar price range..an EB modded Vspec cost over 300 dollars..but from what i have been hearing..that EB modded Vspec is insane..Ed from what i hear does a fantastic job with his mods..i may buy a EB mod P5X as my next motor for next year...

Old 06-10-2006, 01:49 AM
supertib

I have a VSpec and I wouldn't touch another VSpec with a 10 foot pole.... the motor is garbage IMO...conrod that rubs the bacplate, poor quality bearings, crank pin that wears out fast... IMO it isn't a motor worth looking at...though I do hear the EB mod version has adressed all these things.

A local guy at the track is running the EB VSpec and it isn't that fast beside the SH 28 P6..the SH eats it alive....but the VSpec is winning all the races....but the SH is impressing the crowd LOL, but completely out of control. it is a great race engine in a 14 lb LST, but n anything light it has too much midrange power and too abrupt of power delivery...great basher and parking lot killer, but poor track motor.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:36 AM
noximus

ORIGINAL: supertib

I have a VSpec and I wouldn't touch another VSpec with a 10 foot pole.... the motor is garbage IMO...conrod that rubs the bacplate, poor quality bearings, crank pin that wears out fast... IMO it isn't a motor worth looking at...though I do hear the EB mod version has adressed all these things.

A local guy at the track is running the EB VSpec and it isn't that fast beside the SH 28 P6..the SH eats it alive....but the VSpec is winning all the races....but the SH is impressing the crowd LOL, but completely out of control. it is a great race engine in a 14 lb LST, but n anything light it has too much midrange power and too abrupt of power delivery...great basher and parking lot killer, but poor track motor.
i agree about the Vspec powerband and its issues the STOCK motor has..but Ed at EB mods addressed all issues with the Vspec..basicly its bullet proof when it leaves his shop.

that is why i threw in the P5 as an option as well as the 421b and the 21-5...all of which have more than enough power to tow any truggy around a track. have you guys seen the dyno sheet done on the P5 that was coupled with the Mugen MSR 1005 pipe? that combo produced its powerband at 40k rpm, which WAS done on an actual dyno.not some estimate..thats more than enough power imo. you can also do that combo with the plus 21-5...novarossi's reliability and the smooth power these engines produce along with durability shouldnt go unnoticed..JMHO.

Old 06-10-2006, 12:01 PM
danny f norman

novarossi 528 8 port...sickest motor out there
Old 06-10-2006, 01:55 PM
ssj2

danny, if I'm not mistaken, that Novarossi also costs about 400 bucks. I want that engine really bad, but for people with a lower budget, I would focus on the 457. Its a steal for the performance it can do, but you are right that the Rossi is pretty damn good.
Old 06-10-2006, 03:20 PM
noximus

that Novarossi also costs about 400 bucks.
have you even owned a novarossi based engine? and who sells them for 400 dollars?? if they cost that much..i would never be able to run one..LMAO

teh 528 costs 310 dollars, P5X 240 dollars..a EB modded P5X 320 dollars...plus 21-5 costs 320 dollars shipped..all these engines are sold for these prices at www.rcbuggyshop.com

i dont know how many times i have put info up about that place..i just find it halarious when people say they cant find a novarossi engine for less than 400 dollars..or they are too expensive

if money isnt an issue..which was previously stated by the author..and he stated he wants the BEST engines out on the market..an XTM motor is NOT on the same level as a novarossi based engine..im sorry..i have seen that XTM 457 run..not to mention that individual continued to flame out during heats, had to mess with his carb all the damn time..isnt that engine a sport engine? not necessarily a racing engine?

if somebody actually thinks that XTM motor is a better buy than any of those motors suggested..thats great for you! and i hope everybody else will run those motors and man it would be AWESOME for me to be the only one running a nova based engine...
Old 06-10-2006, 04:05 PM
ssj2

noximus,
Holy crap! Nice find, cuz I was lookin on www.nitrohouse.com and only saw the Novarossi .28 for about 400. I woudl like to get a Novarossi engine, but you can get a STS .28 and get it modded by Dadders. They do some fine work on those engines when they're modded. I'll have to bookmark that site, and possibly look into buyin that engine for my Mammoth ST. Would that be a good combo with a JP-1 pipe? I'm just tryin to get ideas, and you seem to be in the truggy scene a pretty lot. I might have to give you a PM sometime. Thanks for the suggestion and great find!
Old 06-10-2006, 06:05 PM
Dnell

but you can get a STS .28 and get it modded by Dadders

Nothing against Dadders and their mods, I've heard good stuff about them but compared to a Nova 528 I doubt it'll stand up to what a 528 has to offer in terms of performance,reliability and importantly rebuild-ability. This is one engine that you can believe the hype about. It still hold the title of the most powerful engine XRC mag has tested, power and torque has yet to be bettered or even closely matched.

Now all I really need is a GOOD ENGINE.

I was thinking of going .21 or something to get some RPM, but I don't wanna lose too much power.

I want something VIOLENTLY powerfull.

I basically want the best damn engine there is and I don't care what it costs.

Novarossi 528 or RB 928, nothing else on the market fills these requirements.
Old 06-10-2006, 10:03 PM
PantherDesigns

I really dig my RB Concepts WS7IIx3 in my CRT, it doesn't have a problem out running the modded P5's at the track.

-Seann
Old 06-10-2006, 11:00 PM
noximus

RB motors are really nice as well..i just posted engines i have delt with personally..the C6 and 928 and your WS7IIx3 are great motors as well...i cant find a deal on those motors yet..but i always look at the C6 as my next motor to get in the future...

ssj2, im glad i was able to show you the light..lol all jokes aside, i was also a firm believer Novarossi motors cost an arm and a leg..all untill i did some homework..dont forget about the smaller shops..carolinarc is another place that has decent prices..but rcbuggyshop has the best so far i can find!

Dnell speaks the truth about them motors..
Old 06-11-2006, 09:24 AM
supertib

ORIGINAL: noximus

that Novarossi also costs about 400 bucks.
have you even owned a novarossi based engine? and who sells them for 400 dollars?? if they cost that much..i would never be able to run one..LMAO

teh 528 costs 310 dollars, P5X 240 dollars..a EB modded P5X 320 dollars...plus 21-5 costs 320 dollars shipped..all these engines are sold for these prices at www.rcbuggyshop.com

i dont know how many times i have put info up about that place..i just find it halarious when people say they cant find a novarossi engine for less than 400 dollars..or they are too expensive

if money isnt an issue..which was previously stated by the author..and he stated he wants the BEST engines out on the market..an XTM motor is NOT on the same level as a novarossi based engine..im sorry..i have seen that XTM 457 run..not to mention that individual continued to flame out during heats, had to mess with his carb all the damn time..isnt that engine a sport engine? not necessarily a racing engine?

if somebody actually thinks that XTM motor is a better buy than any of those motors suggested..thats great for you! and i hope everybody else will run those motors and man it would be AWESOME for me to be the only one running a nova based engine...

well I wont argue the SH isn't as good as the 528....But these engines are extremely stable and will never flame out...if the 457 was doing that then it was the user not the motor..

when XRC tested the Nova 28 it was a Hot modded version, not stock

RCCA tested the SH 28 P6 and on their standards actualy produced moe tourque then the 528 , OS 30, RE 32 and every other motor tested to date... And the SH 28 was still in pullstart configuration, the others were all bump start...that alone makes a siginifigant power difference.

Anyways for just over $159.99 the XTM will give you 95% of the power of the Nova, will tune just as well if not better and actualy be alot easier to use, and if you pooch the motor no biggie.

If you care to look around many people are using the LRP 28 Spec 2, Sh 28 P6 for racing and doing very well, many will tell you its the most reliable easy to tune motor they own...and well the XTM 457 is identical to these other engines

There is alot of snobery in this hobby, too many people base their opinions off looking at some rookie running an engine instead of actualy using it themselves and making a fair opinion.. When you do actualy run one of these mills I guarantee its going to blow your mind that such a cheap motor can do what these things can do

If you look at XRC the LRP team .12 was the second most powerful .12 ever tested next to the CRF, and the difference is minute....this little SH built .12 kicked the snot out of all the RB's, Nova's, JP"s. Picco's... nothing even comes close except the Wasp CRF.......SO Sh can and does build race quality engines, you guys are just to stuck up to give them a chance.
Old 06-11-2006, 11:47 AM
Dnell

when XRC tested the Nova 28 it was a Hot modded version, not stock
I'm trying to find the issue but I do not believe it was a modded version. The issue was published mid '05 and the results are the same as what's posted on nitrodyne systems' site.

http://www.nitrodynesystems.com/Top%20T528X.htm

RCCA tested the SH 28 P6 and on their standards actualy produced moe tourque then the 528 , OS 30, RE 32 and every other motor tested to date...
XRC tryed and fail to get an industry standard for testing power and torque so we would be able to see what we're investing in. RCCA's only recently started posting dyno results and their standard is no better than the industries usual posted results. Notice RB has never posted a Hp figure.

I have to profess to being a Novarossi and RB Fan, they are the only engines I run for racing. I do run other engines and I've stated in another thread some time ago that the HPI 4.6 was a potent mill for bashing and in some circumstances could keep up with a 528. My fleet of trucks have seen a gambit of different mills. 5000 bucks worth at my last count. (don't tell the Mrs.)

This is where the differences between all of the mills start to show. The 528 has been around long enough to have stamped it's credentials on the engine market.

There is alot of snobery in this hobby, too many people base their opinions off looking at some rookie running an engine instead of actualy using it themselves and making a fair opinion.. When you do actualy run one of these mills I guarantee its going to blow your mind that such a cheap motor can do what these things can do
SO Sh can and does build race quality engines, you guys are just to stuck up to give them a chance.

There's very little snobbery in MT racing or the MT side of the hobby. I've been racing MT exclusively with a brief foray in buggys for the last 7 years and have used SH cause they can be pick up very cheaply from Hong Kong. The Italian mills are on another level when you get them in your hands, take them apart, then when you get them on a track; like I said earlier.

Racers and Bashers are looking for different things and when SH and LRP start consistently World Championship races I'll give them props but until then they'll remain secondary engines, the engines I run during the winter season. If you track race results from around the world, you're only left with one conclusion, RB, JP, Novarossi and OS dominate the 'world' race scene and the reason is evident. Just like Kyosho, Mugen Hobao (Ofna) and Xray dominate racing. The beauty of this statement is people can investigate the data themselves.

Go back in the archives as far as you like, the evidence speaks for itself.

http://techtalk.petitrc.com/
http://www.buggy-sport.info/include....ntent/news.php

I've also stated before that a lot of the cheaper motors are worth buying but it doesn't address the questions posed that started this thread.

A recent bash session of mine was joined buy a friend with a OS .30 powered LSP Pro R, me with my 928 powered CRT. In the confines of where we were playing there wasn't much in it. When we moved to a more open space, there was not much he could do to hang. On top of that, the way the differnt mills put down their power showed.

We could go back and forth about the merits of the various engines on the market and for those of us who've been around the block for a while will tell you one thing. The Italian and Italiam based mills have a slight edge over the SH's Hpi's and LRP's. I take on board with the easy to tune, reliable and stable and agree, not to mention good value for money, but it depends on what you want and how much money you want to spend. There's enough out there to suit all kinds of budgets. I comes down to what you want and can afford.

Most of the time it takes a good driver to exploit the edge the RB, JP and Novarossi mills have, but the edge is there and is undisputable. MR Ninja and Falcon, the new kids on the block will make their mark this year and in the years to come but look at who's behind their development.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:13 PM
noximus

well I wont argue the SH isn't as good as the 528....But these engines are extremely stable and will never flame out...if the 457 was doing that then it was the user not the motor..
well if you know thw SH isnt as good as the 528..then why tell the kid different..lol hes not looking for a fall back motor AND he doesnt care about cost..

thats great some XTM sport engine does you great!! but sorry man..i would never want to run one over a novarossi based engine. JMHO>

what type of crankshaft comes with a 457? what carb? conrod? piston? what bearings? and you said its powerband was in the 40k range? what kind of dyno did they run these tests on? what was the pipe combo they used? reason why i ask...is because the nova P5 you proclaim the 457 puts to shame RAN those numbers on a dyno with ease...in fact here is the dyno sheet:

thats with the P5...the 528 produces MORE power than the P5...

did they do such tests with your 457? also how many gallons have you put through your 457? i am on my 6th gallon and my engine has a really nice pinch and has good compression...not to mention..i dont tune my motor..all i basicly did was lean the bottom end out a tad and turned my HSN about 2 hours and its been on point eveer since break in..i may turn the needle to get picky..but talk about ease of tuning..i dont tune anything...LOL i will garuntee you i will go at least 8 to 9 gallons using this motor running 30% OD..can you say the same about your 457?

power numbers are a small factor with novarossi based engines, thats not the only thing you look for in an engine..yes people/pro's/weekend heros buy these engines for reliable smooth power, BUT they also buy them cause of its reputation for being one of the most reliable engines in RC..and it holds true..every pro racer i have spoken to will and always does compare engines to novarossi's engines..why? cause its one of the best..company's are still trying to do what novarossi has done for years..and more to come.

RB is another engine manufacturer that has a great reputation..and for good reasons..

im sorry man, but for 159 dollars, i will be very willing to spend another 60 bucks to buy the P5 or the 528 3 port..JMHO.

Old 06-12-2006, 04:11 PM
supertib

Okay Noximus why are you posting a dyno chart of the P5 ? do you think 1.5 HP on the X-Dyno is anything special ? especialy with such a narrow peaky powerband ?

FYI the 457 makes more HP and TQ then both the OS 30 and the Axial 32, as well as alot more RPM, these big mills put out alot more power then the P5 with a broader powerband, the OS made 1.8 hp and the Axial 1.68 hp

I own a OS VZB and its numbers and performance are very similar to a P5, and I can tell you the 457 wipes the floor with my VZB...the 457 flat out kills the VZB in any form of power and speed, its not even close.

the Nova 28 that was tested and hit over 2 hp was a HotModded version, i will post the link on XRC website

http://www.rc411.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2202

Look at the HP and TQ figures of the race 21's and then look at the numbers of the big guns...and know the only motor on that list that will beat the 457 is the Nova 28.....

as for durability I have gottne over 10 gallons thru both a regual 24/7 and 24/7 pro...and many people have gotten over 10 gallons thru a mach 26 as well.

remember a LRP 28 Spec 2 is exactly the same as a XTM 457, look around at what people say about these mills, more bottom end then a Picco 28 and pretty equal mid and top end, and much much easier to tune .
Old 06-12-2006, 04:34 PM
noximus

remember a LRP 28 Spec 2 is exactly the same as a XTM 457, look around at what people say about these mills, more bottom end then a Picco 28 and pretty equal mid and top end, and much much easier to tune .
i have and they dont even remotely say what you are saying..lol

reason why i showed you that dyno chart is because you were refering to RPM ranges..you said the XTM 457 ran at over 40,000 rpms..so i showed you thats not necessarily some big deal..and trust me..i do just fine going up against people running 528 and picco .28, 27 RB motors and so on..

you would be the first person i have ever talked to about somebody running 10 gallons on that motor of yours..you should probably email the company and see if they should have you and your 457 on the cover of some mag running some sport throw away motor to 10 gallons of full blown racing...btw, what track do you run on with this 457?

damn, all this time i thought novarossi engines were ontop of thier game..and now it all comes crashing down..i could have just brought some 150 dollar motor that will smoke any motor on the RC nitro market...UNBELIEVABLE!! your a genius..lol

all jokes aside, tahts great you can out perform anybody in your area with this motor of yours..more power to ya!! i like sticking with what works for me best. good luck with you and your XTM 457.

i guess i am a snob since i wont spend the 150 dollars to try your 457..."sigh"...LOL
Old 06-12-2006, 04:48 PM
supertib

i have and they dont even remotely say what you are saying..lol

reason why i showed you that dyno chart is because you were refering to RPM ranges..you said the XTM 457 ran at over 40,000 rpms..so i showed you thats not necessarily some big deal..and trust me..i do just fine going up against people running 528 and picco .28, 27 RB motors and so on..

you would be the first person i have ever talked to about somebody running 10 gallons on that motor of yours..you should probably email the company and see if they should have you and your 457 on the cover of some mag running some sport throw away motor to 10 gallons of full blown racing...btw, what track do you run on with this 457?

damn, all this time i thought novarossi engines were ontop of thier game..and now it all comes crashing down..i could have just brought some 150 dollar motor that will smoke any motor on the RC nitro market...UNBELIEVABLE!! your a genius..lol

all jokes aside, tahts great you can out perform anybody in your area with this motor of yours..more power to ya!! i like sticking with what works for me best. good luck with you and your XTM 457.

i guess i am a snob since i wont spend the 150 dollars to try your 457..."sigh"...LOL

Okay kid ! the guy in the post is from Winnipeg, exactly where I am from, he is racing in rookie class against MT's, 1/8 scale buggies and one other truggy..He is on another local forum that I am on... He is still learning nitro and the hobby, and XTM are well represented here by a local store... For someone of his caliber the 457 will give him everything he is asking for and more, and will be easy to tune, and if he blows it up its was cheap enough to replace easily... I would never recomend a top level racing engine to a rookie racer, as it just doesn't make sense...the race .21 are much harder to tune, have peakier powerbands and cost alot of money to screw up... Remember we live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada, by the time we import a Novarosi it costs alot of money... As they are not sold locally..........On the exact same track he is racing on there are plenty of fancy $600.00 .21's running in the truggies...but the SH 28 P6 seems to have no issue runnning with any of these mills, and actualy is faster on the straights....the only thing comparable on the straights is the Collari B7 modified that cost nearly $700.00 CND...for $169.00 CND he can buy a XTM 457 locally and make all the power of a race .21, have local warranty and if he screws up its no big deal..remember he is a rookie to the hobby.

Go over to LST Central and look at how many people have goten over 10 gallons on a MAch 26, there are dozens, as well as many many XTM's hitting 10 gallons...
Old 06-12-2006, 05:01 PM
noximus

LMAO..man..Collari B7 modified for 700 canadian???? man..i should start selling motors out that way...i would make a killing on your price ranges...LMAO

like i said, stick with your almighty indesctructable..highly reliable XTM 457 motor..i will stick to my high dollar over priced 200 dollar novarossi engines that isnt worth a dime to you..

BTW..since he is basicly NEW to nitro..then i wouldnt be looking for something that has uncontrollable power..he can easily look at the novarossi .21BFT 3 port engine that has good SMOOTH power and only costs 169 dollars and shipping for that particular engine to canada is i think 20 dollars...in some cases even cheaper..and why do you need support for a throw away engine like the XTM?? i dont get it..anyhow, that is why they sell all different types of motors..some for people that arent willing to spend money on quality and some who are and some who dont want to do their homework.

Old 06-12-2006, 05:21 PM
supertib

LMAO..man..Collari B7 modified for 700 canadian???? man..i should start selling motors out that way...i would make a killing on your price ranges...LMAO

like i said, stick with your almighty indesctructable..highly reliable XTM 457 motor..i will stick to my high dollar over priced 200 dollar novarossi engines that isnt worth a dime to you..

BTW..since he is basicly NEW to nitro..then i wouldnt be looking for something that has uncontrollable power..he can easily look at the novarossi .21BFT 3 port engine that has good SMOOTH power and only costs 169 dollars and shipping for that particular engine to canada is i think 20 dollars...in some cases even cheaper..and why do you need support for a throw away engine like the XTM?? i dont get it..anyhow, that is why they sell all different types of motors..some for people that arent willing to spend money on quality and some who are and some who dont want to do their homework.

Noximus... You dont quite understand do you ? you really must hate XTM dont you...yet never in your life have you ever run one as your too good to try one... I have run and owned Picco, Nova, OS, Collari, Sh, XTM.. and for a rookie the big 28 will fit his bll to a T

he asked for a motor with crazy off the wall power, wel the SH28 P6 will deliver just that....the only other two that can compete for off the wall power is the Picco 28 and the Nova 28.... except the XTM can be bought locally as there is a local XTM dealer....

Its guys like you who add to the snobery in this hobby, you honestly think that unless you buy italian you can't have fun and learn the sport... Get real buddy... How old are you anyways ? you act like your about 16 yrs old.

Go out and drag race any of the P6 based engines...and see where you .21 ends up... Honestly if you lived near me I would put up $100.00 that your .21 will get owned for a 300 foot race across a parking lot.......
Old 06-12-2006, 06:39 PM
noximus

Go out and drag race any of the P6 based engines...and see where you .21 ends up... Honestly if you lived near me I would put up $100.00 that your .21 will get owned for a 300 foot race across a parking lot.......
thats your problem right there..we arent drag racing....i didnt buy the P5X to drag race in some parking lot, i brought it to do off road racing, to have consistant run times, to be able to run 30 minute mains without flaming out and staying within range, able to get a smooth power band that will allow me to roll in the turns with ease, punch through a triple with control, and plow through the straight with nice steady power...

like i said, i guess i am the snob cause i wont go for anything less...going itallian has done me very well..and will for the remainder of the time i remain in the hobby, which will be for a very long time..so..sorry. i WISH i was 16yrs old..lol those were the good old days in high school..but no..i have been around this hobby sinc ei was 13 yrs of age...its been off and on since then..but what makes me want to stay in the hobby is excellent products like these itallian engines that allow me to enjoy the hobby and not worry about tuning, flame outs, and durability issues....

thats the problem with most of you people..you worry so much about the straight and forget about 90% of the rest of the track...do you know how many pros and average joes went back to their .21's for RACING not back yard bashing or dragging in some parking lot? allot..sure they can control the beast...but in most cases they didnt get as good as run times runing with their .21's...

but its ok..like i have said many times before..i could care less what anybody else is running..i just make sure i will add some imput when i see the BS flag brought out..if i am the only guy running these engines on the track (which i am not by the way) it would be awesome!! lol

RB, collari, Picco, Nova, OS are all notable engines i would reccomend and or use for myself. not to mention i forgot to add, i can rebuild my engine..i only have to spend 130 dollars to rebuild my P5X..what will you do after you run that XTM motor to the ground? spend another 150 dollars if they still are even producing such motor?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.