Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

My new project. Kyosho Inferno ST-R

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

My new project. Kyosho Inferno ST-R

Old 06-20-2006, 01:40 AM
Sorianoda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My new project. Kyosho Inferno ST-R

Well guys i'm finished with my project. All that is left is to jump on the track and see what she can do. Hope you guys enjoy the pictures...

Old 06-20-2006, 02:07 AM
Haulin bass

Default RE: My new project. Kyosho Inferno ST-R

Give the header a bend I had to bend my conical header out a little to get it to clear the tank, Yours looks a little tight.Your truck looks good, nice to see some more ST-r guys around here.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:45 PM
PillowPants

ORIGINAL: Haulin bass

Give the header a bend I had to bend my conical header out a little to get it to clear the tank, Yours looks a little tight.Your truck looks good, nice to see some more ST-r guys around here.
Had to do the same thing. That proline body is growing on me. At first I thought it looked like it belonged on a losi 10th scaler.. But it's looking better and better everytime I look at it..
Old 06-20-2006, 09:09 PM
ringneck

my str is not that pretty anymore you may whant to think about some blue rear springs. the white ones tend to make it whant to hop alittle on rough tracks. great looking truck you will love how it handles that is if you like an overly responsive truck i had to slow my steering servo down to get used to this truck its way more responsive than the crt i used to own but not as forgiving. you will never complain about durability with this rig.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:27 PM
Sorianoda

ORIGINAL: Haulin bass

I dont understand what you guys are talking about. Can you give some more details. wjhat is the conical header, maybe i am used to a different name...
Old 06-20-2006, 11:52 PM
Haulin bass

Its the header that is included with the werks pipe you have, It tapers where it exits from the engine. Stick a socket extention in each one of the ends and bend it out a little.As it sits right now The pipe will melt your tank after it heats up.