Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

your opinions

Old 06-21-2006, 03:58 PM
peed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default your opinions

hey guys, well i have a jato, so i know about engines and nitro cars, but i want a bigger car, a car with higher ground clearance, ive been looking for a truggy, i always liked them, so im looking at the hellfire, i already searched and i think that the main problem is that the screws are bad.

what do you think about the hellfire, or should i look at another truggy?

p.s.when is the hellfire ss coming out?

ALEx
Old 06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
jgeck90

Default RE: your opinions

i dont know when the ss is comming out if you havent checked look here www.hpiracing.com i am in the same predicament as you, i have 2 jatos and live out where i need a Bigger truck with more clearance! i have 5 acres and ya need a bigger truck but i am getting a revo 3.3, it has lots of speen and power! if i was you, check into it, its only $509 at Hobby People, who knows mabe even cheaper since last time i checked..
Jeff
Old 06-21-2006, 07:51 PM
noximus

is there a reason why you are wanting a hellfire over the other current truggys on the market?
Old 06-22-2006, 11:02 PM
ScRacing

yeah the jammin X1 crttruggy is way better than the hell fire, the only truggy that is as good as the jammin is hte kyosho inferno st-s. they are the shiz of truggies , but the jammin is faster in a strait line and over all is better than the kyosho, allthoe hte kyosho is about $50 cheeper