Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Cars, Buggies, Trucks, Tanks and more > RC Truggy
Reload this Page >

9.5 buggy to Mutilator truggy conversion Kit

Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

9.5 buggy to Mutilator truggy conversion Kit

Old 07-19-2006, 02:46 PM
Tazer_version_A

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 9.5 buggy to Mutilator truggy conversion Kit

Got a mutilator - for a multitude of reasons - other than to drive it. Here's one of the things I found its parts a use for. Interestingly - I was bent that OFNA used 43T crown gears with a 62T center spur - I think the mutilator will top out at 33 mph stock - weird gearing. Should have left the Blazer 51 t spur in there. Anyhow, its gunna be good for the guys staring at their 9,5 buggies going - wth am i gunna do with you. Will this conversion turn you 9.5 bug into a Kyosho / Mugen / CRT killer? Doubtful, but it will be fun as heck. I have a 100% ofna pillow ball suspension that will work - to widen it and strangthen the 9.5 buggies kingpin / mbx / chub suspension, and - I have -in the werx - a OFNA MBX Pillow Ball front suspension that will require a little modification - but will be solid.

here's some pics ... you could pic this kit of parts up for about $150

INSTALLED ON THE CHASSIS