Notices
RC Truggy Trucks and buggies together make a truggy. Discuss all things truggy right here.

Desicions

Old 07-20-2006, 08:31 AM
kb1200

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Desicions

I almost have enough money to get a new a truck. Im leaning towards getting a truggy as i want something a little bigger than a 1/10 scale st truck. So im looking at these 2 trucks, the HPI Hellfire RTR or the Ofna Jammin X1 CRT RTR. What would be a better choice? I plan on taking them down to the dirt track as well and driving at in a dirt pit i have around my house and also a loose gravel pit. Im also going to be building a track and i need something that can handle a track, something my current nitro cannot do due to its excessive speed and not so excessive handling (Jato). I want to get a ready to run as i rather just hop up the parts as time goes by and race out of the box. Also what is this "Shaft Start System" on the Jammin?
Old 07-20-2006, 09:20 PM
Dawman
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Desicions

The shaft start system is a handheld starter that has a shaft that starts the engine . Look here , http://www.ofna.com/start-shaft.html